Register

problems upgrading Ventura from Monterey

Motherboard
Asus Z170-Deluxe
CPU
i7- 6700k
Graphics
RX 570
so I'm running Monterey and I wanted to upgrade to Ventura beta and it won't install, I keeps on freezing on this every time to try to install it

on a side note I had to change my simbos to iMac 18,3 get it to download and try install normal

virtual bool IONVMeController : :start (IO_Service*) : :846:Successfully initialized NVMe drive

anybody have an idea on what I can do?

so I'm running Monterey and I wanted to upgrade to Ventura beta and it won't install, I keeps on freezing on this every time to try to install it

on a side note I had to change my simbos to iMac 18,3 get it to download and try install normal

virtual bool IONVMeController : :start (IO_Service*) : :846:Successfully initialized NVMe drive

anybody have an idea on what I can do?
please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

Nevermind I got it worked out.
Had to update my OPENCORE installed smooth

I have 2 problems with my update maybe someone has the same problems

1. Now my Bluetooth doesn’t not work it did when I was on Monterey

2. When my screen goes to sleep, it won’t come back on. I have to unplug the hdmi from the RX570 then plug it back in to get the screen to come on.

I have 2 problems with my update maybe someone has the same problems

1. Now my Bluetooth doesn’t not work it did when I was on Monterey

2. When my screen goes to sleep, it won’t come back on. I have to unplug the hdmi from the RX570 then plug it back in to get the screen to come on.
what make and model wifi?

Nevermind I got it worked out.
Had to update my OPENCORE installed smooth
Hi you have a similar board and cpu to me. Your cpu is Skylake ? Did you use Opencore Legacy Patcher ? Any tips on how you got yours working?

Hi you have a similar board and cpu to me. Your cpu is Skylake ? Did you use Opencore Legacy Patcher ? Any tips on how you got yours working?
yes my cpu is a skylake
i just used opencore and update it to the new version to get it to boot

yes my cpu is a skylake
i just used opencore and update it to the new version to get it to boot
Thanks I just used OCAuxiliaryTools to change the SMBIOS and that worked.

Back