Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey, It is the first time Im creating a hackintosh and i am facing a few problems!

1) The VGA or HDMI on my gigabyte z68mx-ud2h-b3 are not working for me when i connect to the tv!

2) The HDMI on my XFX Radeon HD 6850, will only display in 480p, and not in any higher resolution

3) When trying to install Mac OS X Snow Leopard, using iBoot, and then after i choose english to be my language, i get a message saying, Mac OS X ca't be installed on this computer!!

Why is this? all my parts are the same as the parts in the CustoMac Build #3

I require your help

Thanx

toqi786 said:
Hey, It is the first time Im creating a hackintosh and i am facing a few problems!

1) The VGA or HDMI on my gigabyte z68mx-ud2h-b3 are not working for me when i connect to the tv!

2) The HDMI on my XFX Radeon HD 6850, will only display in 480p, and not in any higher resolution

3) When trying to install Mac OS X Snow Leopard, using iBoot, and then after i choose english to be my language, i get a message saying, Mac OS X ca't be installed on this computer!!

Why is this? all my parts are the same as the parts in the CustoMac Build #3

I require your help

Thanx
What disk are you using to install Snow Leopard. It must be a retail version, white background with the Leopard. :think:

Well the disc i have is mac os x for imax :/

452357850.jpg

okay, thanx, i just went and purchased the retail copy, lets see how it goes!!

ive managed to get past that part, so now when i get to the installation screen, and it says continue, i cant see continue as it is too far down, it wont show it on the screen

452491471.jpg

i am connected using hdmi on the xfx radeon hd 6850
when i try to connect using the motherboards hdmi or vga, it just flickers between a black screen and a blue screen on the tv!

try when booting from iboot using this command GraphicsMode=1920x1080x32. if your card can handle that in VESA, mess around with the resolution during boot and you should be able to find one that works.

or might try a different Video card :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back