Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI Z170A Gaming M5
CPU
Intel i7 6700K
Graphics
nVidia GTX 960 4GB
Hi, hoping for some help solving this issue (if its solve-able)...

I get part of the way through the installer screen and get this message thrown up... Machine then just reboots... any suggestions... Bit of a newb doing this so any help would be really appreciated.

My system spec is as following...

Motherboard: MSI Z170A Gaming M5
CPU: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.00GHz
RAM: Corsair DDR4 2133MHz (32GB)
SSD1: Samsung 850 500GB
SSD2: Scandisk 240GB (this is where I want to install OSX)
Geforce GTX 960 (4GB) - currently removed from the system

IMG_1150.JPG

Did you disable the Serial Port in BIOS?

Doesn't the Sandisk SDD use a Sandisk controller? Does it still Panick when using a HDD? I take it that the bootloader is on the Samsung Pro. Is the Samsung the Pro model?

UPDATE:

It's working!

So it was the serial port, I thought I had disabled but hand't (i'm dumb)... I then got stuff installed before it all went horribly wrong with the way I had windows/drives set up (windows recovery partitions), so after fixing that and reinstalling we are up and running... Just sound left to sort, I have installed the ALC1150 driver which is correct for my motherboard (Realtek® ALC1150 Codec) I have the right volume contol functions, however I have the sound currently going through a HDMI (TV) but that does not seem to be working right now.

But thanks for your help!

Screen Shot 2016-06-26 at 06.11.25.png

Glad you got it all sorted out.

So been running for a week and everything is perfect (almost) so thanks all, only issue I have is getting a USB power warning when plugging in iPhone on all USB ports 2 + 3. Any suggestions, because it is so stable I'm really nervous about messing around with it to much?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back