intel HD 4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi Guys,

I need some help here I'm running OS X 10.9.5 on an Asus P8H77-I Realtek Via 1708S sound chip with intel HD4000 onboard graphics. I would like to use HDMI audio but can't find a way to get it working have tried many thing from the forum including using the vodoo hda as well as the HDMIaudio.kext but nothing seems to work and I'm getting confused. I've found this sticky as well but I'm unsure on what I have to do (http://www.tonymacx86.com/hdmi-audio/143760-audio-hdmi-audio-applehda-guide.html)

BTW. I'm using mutlibeast and have no DSDST

Thanks

Okay thank you for that just noted that I'm actually on clover updated a while ago however I tried the clover one with the script "audio_cloverALC-100_v1.0.4d.command"

But that only give me no audio codec detected.

Any other hints?

Thanks

Okay I tried to Clover section in this post and injected the changes via kexttopatch however I'm not getting any audio device at all last time I had working 3.5mm audio was via Voodoo .
Unfortunately I have no idea how to proceed from here.
I must be doing something wrong.

Screen Shot 2015-03-25 at 7.08.55 pm.pngScreen Shot 2015-03-25 at 7.14.30 pm.png

Yes but I can't get HDMI to work even with all the patches and AppleHDA Voodoo was disabled when I tried it.

Voodoo so far is my only change to get any sound at all

Yes but I can't get HDMI to work even with all the patches and AppleHDA Voodoo was disabled when I tried it.
l
To be clear, Voodoo must be removed for AppleHDA HDMI audio. OS X HDMI audio is not native; it must be enabled. What guide did you use?
Attach the Problem Reporting files.

Hi toledo,

I've used the "Part B: OS X Kext Edits (Chimera/Chameleon/Clover)" however I've updated to Yosemite in the meantime and everything works except HDMI audio I think I'm doing something wrong in general
Some more info I found out during my tests:
HDA Codec #0: VIA VT1708S_0
HDA Codec ID: 0x11060397
Vendor: 0x1106
Device: 0x0397
Revision: 0x00
Stepping: 0x00
PCI Subvendor: 0x84151043
startNode=1 endNode=2
Found audio FG nid=1 startNode=16 endNode=40 total=24

I will create the troubleshooting files in the next days as I'm very short of time at the moment .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back