Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell Optiplex 7010
CPU
i7 > need model # > See Rules!
Graphics
GTX 750
Problems EVGA Geforce GTX 750 SC

According to Buyer's Guide the graphic card "EVGA 750 GTX SC" should be supported. But I do get black screen with NVIDA web driver and bootflag "nvda_drv=1".

About this mac shows NVIDIA CHIP model 5 mb

My previous graphic card showed the correct graphic card model but only booted with nv_disable=1. I tried to get to that card to work with some drivers, nvidia inject if i remember correctly, and after that it shows NVIDIA "chip model 5 mb". Even the new graphic card it shows as "chip model 5 mb" and I think that might be the problem.

Make sure you are NOT injecting Nvidia.

Make sure you are NOT injecting Nvidia.
hmm how can I reverse that? The nvidia web drivers don't seem to overwrite the "inject nvidia" driver.

Get and run Clover Configurator, mount your EFI partition and edit the config.plist in the Clover folder. You should find "Inject NVIDIA" as a checkmark option in one of the tabs, make sure it's unchecked and save your config.plist

Get and run Clover Configurator, mount your EFI partition and edit the config.plist in the Clover folder. You should find "Inject NVIDIA" as a checkmark option in one of the tabs, make sure it's unchecked and save your config.plist
I reinstalled my system, now it works. :headbang:
I can't change the resolution, and about my mac show the wrong amount of MB on my graphic card but I can play games.

I reinstalled my system, now it works. :headbang:
I can't change the resolution, and about my mac show the wrong amount of MB on my graphic card but I can play games.

Turn off Nvidia injection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back