Motherboard
Acer Swift 3 SF314-54
CPU
i3-8130U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys, I'm having some problems installing macOS Mojave 10.14.5 on my Acer Swift 3 SF314-54.
So. I created a Bootable USB and I boot the macOS installer. I formatted my disk with disk utility and I installed macOS on my SSD. My PC rebooted and now I'm stuck on this screen.

After this screen other services exit with abnormal code=1

Attachments

• C2C7C9E7-292B-40A5-89E7-798EE528B7F9.jpeg
    C2C7C9E7-292B-40A5-89E7-798EE528B7F9.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 43
Hey guys, I'm having some problems installing macOS Mojave 10.14.5 on my Acer Swift 3 SF314-54.
So. I created a Bootable USB and I boot the macOS installer. I formatted my disk with disk utility and I installed macOS on my SSD. My PC rebooted and now I'm stuck on this screen.

After this screen other services exit with abnormal code=1
you have to boot using your installer until you install clover to your hard drive, then copy the clover folder from your usb to the clover on your efi partition on your hard drive

you have to boot using your installer until you install clover to your hard drive, then copy the clover folder from your usb to the clover on your efi partition on your hard drive
Thanks for your response! I was just trying to boot the PC after the installation of macOS. Clover booted and I was only able to boot macOS install. After a short time my pc showed verbose mode and it blocked

Thanks for your response! I was just trying to boot the PC after the installation of macOS. Clover booted and I was only able to boot macOS install. After a short time my pc showed verbose mode and it blocked
which part are you up to?

have you installed clover to your hard drive yet?

which part are you up to?

have you installed clover to your hard drive yet?
I haven’t installed clover to my hard drive yet because I wasn’t able to boot macOS from it. My hard drive wasn’t in the Bootloader list

I haven’t installed clover to my hard drive yet because I wasn’t able to boot macOS from it. My hard drive wasn’t in the Bootloader list
you have to boot using your usb installer, choose boot from macos on hard drive

you have to boot using your usb installer, choose boot from macos on hard drive
There wasn’t that choice in the boot list. Only “macOS install with install macOS Mojave”

Make sure that you have the APFS efi drivers installed in /EFI/Clover/drivers64UEFI.

The two files you need are :-
  • ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi
  • AppleImageCodec-64.efi
Without these files Clover will be unable to read the APFS volumes including the 'Preboot' volumes which are needed to complete MacOS install.

Cheers
Jay

did you remember to put in hfsplus.efi ?
Yes. I’m pretty sure about it. I will try to reinstall clover EFI later this week. I noticed that the newest version clover efi bootloader has changed and now it’s confusing. How can I set it properly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back