Graphics
EVGA GTX 660Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I picked both the GA-Z68XP-UD3 and HD6870 components from the Customac Builds section as they were recommended for working OOB.

So far:

I have the bios set properly.

I loaded 10.6.3 from a Snow Leapord CD which I paid for.

It seems to install just fine.

I am able to boot using iBoot 3.0

With iBoot I am only able to boot with one screen resolution setting... 1024x768

After booting with iBoot I install Multibeast with the settings UserDSDT (having the proper DSDT file on my desktop).

I reboot without iBoot and the computer automatically restarts the split second the Apple symbol appears on the screen and this just repeats and repeats.

I stop the cycle and try to boot again with iBoot and it goes to Apple loading screen and instead of rebooting, the loading cirlce just keeps circling for about a minute and then stops.

If anyone can help me in the right direction it would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thank you so much in advance!

-Mike

Did you even run updatehelper? Followed by 10.6.8 combo update?

I did not have internet at the time of the boot so I could not run an update... I will relocate to somewhere with internet.

....Also I have it booting with GraphicsEnabler=No... but only with iBoot

You need 10.6.8 to gain full sandy bridge support. If you have access to another comp download update helper and 10.6.8 and multibeast. Put it on a flash drive reinstall osx and follow the update helper instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back