Nvidia 1060 6gb
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Performa
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi Guys,

I've been a member here for years and the forums helped me build a few nice systems so far over the years. My latest build is a new one with a Gigabyte Z270x-ud3 and Intel i7 7700. Also using Nvidia web drivers with a 1060 card. I'm having major issues whenever I want to use more of my usb ports, I've tried lots of them. For example, I use an Apple Magic Mouse and Magic Keyboard over bluetooth and I tried to plug in a USB hub to one of the ports and then all the mouse movements just completely stutter and aren't smooth anymore. Then I tried a different port for the USB hub and my Magic Mouse and Magic Keyboard completely disconnected while I plugged in the USB hub to that port. Everything else on this build is working wonderfully fast and stable. If anybody could please help me solve this annoyance it would mean a lot to me and help me with hours and hours of frustration. Please let me know any specific files or information you'd need from my system and I'll respond, thanks again for all of your help over the years and today as well guys!

I got the same problem with mouse lagging. My build ASUS Z170 pro gaming, Intel i7 6700k, Nvidia GeForce 1050 Ti, mouse Logitech M560. Mac Os Sierra 10.12.6. Please help fix this horrible bug :(

Got almost the same problem with Sierra, all my USB ports lags (wireless mouse and keyboard). But when i attached a USB hub and used it, the lagging stops.

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Make sure you provide details on the lag.

When Lags happen;
My bluetooth is combo card and connection type with USB cable to internal USB2 port. When download something Magic Mouse almost lock itself really hard to move it. After finished the download mouse back to normal.

This my all USB port list;
HS01 // HS Case USB3 Front Right
HS02 // HS Case USB3 Front Left
HS05 // HS Case USB3 Rear Middle Right
HS06 // HS Case USB3 Rear Middle Left
HS09 // HS Case USB2 Rear Top Right
HS10 // HS Case USB2 Rear Top Left
HS14 Inside Right // Bluetooth
SS01 Case Front Right
SS02 Case Front Left
SS05 Middle Right
SS06 Middle Left

I attached the all files you demand;

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 109
When Lags happen;
My bluetooth is combo card and connection type with USB cable to internal USB2 port. When download something Magic Mouse almost lock itself really hard to move it. After finished the download mouse back to normal.

This my all USB port list;
HS01 // HS Case USB3 Front Right
HS02 // HS Case USB3 Front Left
HS05 // HS Case USB3 Rear Middle Right
HS06 // HS Case USB3 Rear Middle Left
HS09 // HS Case USB2 Rear Top Right
HS10 // HS Case USB2 Rear Top Left
HS14 Inside Right // Bluetooth
SS01 Case Front Right
SS02 Case Front Left
SS05 Middle Right
SS06 Middle Left

I attached the all files you demand;

So the lag is specific to bluetooth devices...
Is your WiFi connected to 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz?

Hi Guys,

I've been a member here for years and the forums helped me build a few nice systems so far over the years. My latest build is a new one with a Gigabyte Z270x-ud3 and Intel i7 7700. Also using Nvidia web drivers with a 1060 card. I'm having major issues whenever I want to use more of my usb ports, I've tried lots of them. For example, I use an Apple Magic Mouse and Magic Keyboard over bluetooth and I tried to plug in a USB hub to one of the ports and then all the mouse movements just completely stutter and aren't smooth anymore. Then I tried a different port for the USB hub and my Magic Mouse and Magic Keyboard completely disconnected while I plugged in the USB hub to that port. Everything else on this build is working wonderfully fast and stable. If anybody could please help me solve this annoyance it would mean a lot to me and help me with hours and hours of frustration. Please let me know any specific files or information you'd need from my system and I'll respond, thanks again for all of your help over the years and today as well guys!

Stutter from Magic Mouse when using WIFI is caused by WIFI. Ive had it with my Apple WIFI/Bluetooth doesn't happen with 5Ghz AC but happens with 2.4Ghz only solution is to use Ethernet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back