Contribute
Register

Problem with Unibeast Mountain Lion installation on 4530s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Probook 4530s
CPU
i5 > Need full CPU model number > See Forum Rules!
Graphics
HD 3000
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey :)

since 4 Days ich will install Mountaion Lion on my Probook 4530s. I purchased Mountain Lion on the App Store at the Probook with Lion.
I create a bootable USB installation stick with Unibeast 1.5, 1.5.1 and 1.5.2. And with all versions i have the same problem. I boot from the stick, the Setup will loading with a black Screen, than for a few moment it shows the apple logo an than the laptop reset. the modifikations on my Probook are an 1080p Display and a 80GB SSD.
I used these bootflags alone and toghether: -v -f -x DSDT=dsdt.aml graphicsenabler=on/off
I put the modificated DSDT from Lion on the root of the usb stick.

the technical details are:

Probook 4530s
Bios F20
4GB ram
Core i5 2410m 2,3 ghz

what can i do? please help me

with friendly greetings

Hey :)

since 4 Days ich will install Mountaion Lion on my Probook 4530s. I purchased Mountain Lion on the App Store at the Probook with Lion.
I create a bootable USB installation stick with Unibeast 1.5, 1.5.1 and 1.5.2. And with all versions i have the same problem. I boot from the stick, the Setup will loading with a black Screen, than for a few moment it shows the apple logo an than the laptop reset. the modifikations on my Probook are an 1080p Display and a 80GB SSD.
I used these bootflags alone and toghether: -v -f -x DSDT=dsdt.aml graphicsenabler=on/off
I put the modificated DSDT from Lion on the root of the usb stick.

the technical details are:

Probook 4530s
Bios F20
4GB ram
Core i5 2410m 2,3 ghz

what can i do? please help me

with friendly greetings

did you try to use dsdt standard screens not 1080 on ProBook Installer 4

1080p dsdt

do you have a working Lion install? if so, you need to use the dsdt from that install (in the /Extra folder) and place it in the /Extra folder in your usb install stick.

since your usb installer probably has no dsdt in it, the 1080p screen can't be recognize hence you're getting a black screen at the end of the boot sequence

ken

yes, I put the modified 1080´DSDT from Lion in the /Extra folder of the USB stick. The same results :(

@omar16966

i used the 1080p DSDT from my lion installation but the standart DSDT dont work, too.

so, i have create an completly new Unibeast USB stick an have add the 1080p DSDT from lion. Now i see the installation Screen with the apple logo and the spinning loading circle. And there stopt it.
I've yoused the bootflags -x and -v but nothing happens...

I have exactly the same problem! Do you already have a solution.

Did either of you try using a different USB port. If your laptop has USB3, make sure to use a USB2 port. Something to try, if you didn't think of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back