1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi!!! I'm trying the next config for a hack:

- i5 2500k
- B75M-D3V

But I cant' get the Update because when I try to install I get the message that the installer can't do the work, and I should contact Mac for solution. I have installed the update helper and didn't work neither. What can i do???

Hi!!! I'm trying the next config for a hack:

- i5 2500k
- B75M-D3V

But I cant' get the Update because when I try to install I get the message that the installer can't do the work, and I should contact Mac for solution. I have installed the update helper and didn't work neither. What can i do???

pilukycba

Also which update is it ... if your trying to reach the Apple App store you could install the combo update 10.6.7

I have not heard of this problem that you describe But alot of users have had issues w the Combo Update especially 10.6.8 - one of the reasons is that Apple has place an exprire date in the installer or in the actual program - many have had to back date the date to past March 3 2011 or is it 12 not sure - but as this Update is so old it makes sense.

Suggest you try it to a date in march of 2011 -

Also you could try to boot up in safe mode (-x) to see if that works - I always suggest using these two commands when doing an update
reboot w the -v -f and then back date the OSX time and date as suggested then see if it works if not try w the -x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back