CPU
Graphics
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi!! I have a problem with the SL installation.

My hard is:
asus p8z68 v
micro i7 2688
4 ram hiperex
HD 500 GB
Onboard graphics

The problem is when I try to install the update combo 10.6.8 after the installation of SL 10.6 and the updatehelper. The problem is that I can't start the update because the installation program send me the error "the installation failed, please try again or contact support"

I have correctly established the Bios settings.

What can I try??? Now I'm downloading the 10.6.3 update and the Snow Leopard 10.6.3 to try both.

Thanks

Hi!! I have a problem with the SL installation.

My hard is:
asus p8z68 v
micro i7 2688
4 ram hiperex
HD 500 GB
Onboard graphics

The problem is when I try to install the update combo 10.6.8 after the installation of SL 10.6 and the updatehelper. The problem is that I can't start the update because the installation program send me the error "the installation failed, please try again or contact support"

I have correctly established the Bios settings.

What can I try??? Now I'm downloading the 10.6.3 update and the Snow Leopard 10.6.3 to try both.

Thanks

pilukycba

Suggest you install or update from 10.6.3 to 10.6.7 first -
Now its not to clear what your CPU is as I have no idea what this is - micro i7 2688

if your CPU is a sandy Bridge Unit you should install Update Helper - reboot from iBoot - and then install 10.6.7 then run MultiBeast select your options and make sure you run System Utilities,
you do not have to run all of the items as once in MultiBeast - the program can be run many times prior to a reboot -
so as long as the last step in MultiBeast is selecting the system utilities option and it's run then you reboot

once your at the boot screen enter this command switch.
"-v -f "
this should get you to the OSX 10.6.7 desktop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back