ASUS ROG B250F Strix Gaming
CPU
i7 7700
Graphics
ASUS RX570 Strix
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey Bros,

I have some problem with this installation, this is the first time I try on Pentium (I was successful many times before with i3/i5). The Spec: G4400 + Gigabyte H110M Gaming 3 + 4Gb Hyper X RAM + Kingston SUV400 + GT 705 (OEM from Dell PC)

I passed the first setup already but the problem maybe come from Graphic kext or sth like that.
I use Fake CPUID 0x0A06A0, FakeSMC.kext, NullCPUPower...kext, USBInjectAll.kext, VooDooPS2Control.kext

There are 2 problem:
+ When I boot from USB, the resolution of clover screen is 1920x1080 (Pic 1). But when I boot from SSD, they go to bottom of the screen (Pic 2). I just do the same thing with clover setup and copy all from USB to SSD (I did it many times before)
+ When I use nv_disable=1, the screen is nomal, of course I can't use any app because of the acceleration (Pic 3). When I use nvda_drv=1, the color is very stupid.

I'm sure the VGA is still working normally (because I'm still boot to Windows 10)

Anyone have some idea for this? I want to say thank you in advance :D
P/s: sorry for my bad english

Attachments

• Pic 1.jpg
    Pic 1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 156
  • Pic 2.jpg
    Pic 2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 170
  • Pic 3.jpg
    Pic 3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 150
  • Pic 4.jpg
    Pic 4.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 147
Anyone can help me pls :D

Hey Bros,

I have some problem with this installation, this is the first time I try on Pentium (I was successful many times before with i3/i5). The Spec: G4400 + Gigabyte H110M Gaming 3 + 4Gb Hyper X RAM + Kingston SUV400 + GT 705 (OEM from Dell PC)

I passed the first setup already but the problem maybe come from Graphic kext or sth like that.
I use Fake CPUID 0x0A06A0, FakeSMC.kext, NullCPUPower...kext, USBInjectAll.kext, VooDooPS2Control.kext

There are 2 problem:
+ When I boot from USB, the resolution of clover screen is 1920x1080 (Pic 1). But when I boot from SSD, they go to bottom of the screen (Pic 2). I just do the same thing with clover setup and copy all from USB to SSD (I did it many times before)
+ When I use nv_disable=1, the screen is nomal, of course I can't use any app because of the acceleration (Pic 3). When I use nvda_drv=1, the color is very stupid.

I'm sure the VGA is still working normally (because I'm still boot to Windows 10)

Anyone have some idea for this? I want to say thank you in advance :D
P/s: sorry for my bad english
Can you give me your clover i have a same cpu and main. please help me

@dinhngoctu, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back