Graphics
Gigabyte 680 2gb OC
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello guys, I had a hackintosh running both Windows 7 and ML last week but it wasn't to my liking so I did it all over again. The thing is now I have my Windows 7 running perfectly, it's using the SSD as a boot drive, and the HDD as the storage. The problem I've been having is that.

It won't let me install ML. Before I installed Windows 7 I did it exactly as a guide on here said! I partitioned the SSD into 2, and the HDD into 2. I followed the guide on how to install ML in getting the SSD and HDD setup but instead of installing ML I went directly into installing Windows 7 and I got it setup to my liking. Now I can't install ML!

These are the steps I do:
1. I go to Disk Utility in my Unibeast USB.
2. I only have the options to do erase.
3. I try the erase options but of course it doesn't work.
4. Try to go to the installation screen but off them have the exclamation point.
5. I reboot, and use Windows 7 instead.

Windows 7 is supposed to be used for my Gaming. While, ML is supposed to be used for my Daily usage.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello guys, I had a hackintosh running both Windows 7 and ML last week but it wasn't to my liking so I did it all over again. The thing is now I have my Windows 7 running perfectly, it's using the SSD as a boot drive, and the HDD as the storage. The problem I've been having is that.

It won't let me install ML. Before I installed Windows 7 I did it exactly as a guide on here said! I partitioned the SSD into 2, and the HDD into 2. I followed the guide on how to install ML in getting the SSD and HDD setup but instead of installing ML I went directly into installing Windows 7 and I got it setup to my liking. Now I can't install ML!

These are the steps I do:
1. I go to Disk Utility in my Unibeast USB.
2. I only have the options to do erase.
3. I try the erase options but of course it doesn't work.
4. Try to go to the installation screen but off them have the exclamation point.
5. I reboot, and use Windows 7 instead.

Windows 7 is supposed to be used for my Gaming. While, ML is supposed to be used for my Daily usage.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Formatted to Mac Os Extended Journaled?

Have you tried right clicking on the partition on the left for ML and click unmount then Erase it?

Have you tried right clicking on the partition on the left for ML and click unmount then Erase it?

I did that. Nothing seems to happen. Going to try one more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back