Motherboard
Asus z170-k
CPU
i7 6700k
Graphics
R9 380 4gb+ Intel HD 530
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello! I have AMD R9 380 4gb power-color . R9 380 doestn't work. I write FakeID 0x693910002 and videocard work without aceleration and Memory 7mb. Kext amd7000/8000/9000 and x4000 doesn't work. Can You help me to make R9 380 great again, please? In settings I see monitor 30.5 , but I don't have this monitor. When I loading Mac OS without FakeId I have "no signal" and screen turn off.
Thanks.

Boot with iGPU = Primary (UEFI setting), no FakeID needed.
I have mother Asus , and when I put primary CPU graphics , PC put auto in Primary display and I have black screen. I read about Lagotto but i don't know what is it. Can't find information about it. I think maybe install Mac OS 10.11? And i didn't install hd 530 graphics in sierra , maybe it's my mistake ? And when I install it ,problem is solved?

Last edited:
You won't see anything until OS X has loaded, that's how it is with AMD graphics.
When I boot without FakeId with IGPU, I have Apple Logo for 10 second, then monitor turn off and write No Signal. I wait 5 minutes but monitor don't turn on. I want to connect to this Hack with Apple remote control but Hack haven't seen on the Local Net

When I boot without FakeId with IGPU, I have Apple Logo for 10 second, then monitor turn off and write No Signal. I wait 5 minutes but monitor don't turn on. I want to connect to this Hack with Apple remote control but Hack haven't seen on the Local Net
If your system doesn't reach the desktop it will not show on your network for screen share.

If you are seeing the Apple logo then in disappears then IGPU is not configured correctly in the BIOS/UEFI. As mentioned you should see nothing on your monitor until you reach the login screen.

1. In your BIOS/UEFI set :
Advanced > (SA) Configuration > Graphics Configuration > Primary Display > IGPU
Remember to press F10 to save settings before you exit the BIOS.

2. In macOS Sierra, edit your config.plist/Graphics/Inject ATI=√ and set Framebuffer = Lagotto.

3. (Optional) If you want to see the boot screen and have another (digital)monitor connect it up to the onboard HD530.

Last edited:
If you system doesn't reach the desktop it will not show on your network for screen share.

If you are seeing the Apple logo then in disappears then IGPU is not configured correctly in the BIOS/UEFI. As mentioned you should see nothing on your monitor until you reach the login screen.

1. In your BIOS/UEFI set :
Advanced > (SA) Configuration > Graphics Configuration > Primary Display > IGPU
Remember to press F10 to save settings before you exit the BIOS.

2. In macOS Sierra, edit your config.plist/Graphics/Inject ATI=√ and set Framebuffer = Lagotto.

3. (Optional) If you want to see the boot screen and have another (digital)monitor connect it up to the onboard HD530.
1.I turn on Primary Display - CPU Graphics and press F10. But after exit Bios , PC switch Primary Display - Auto.
And I can't understand What is LAGOTTO?? ;) I'm not very smart in this theme. Lagotto is built into the system 10.12 Framebuffer or framebuffer from side?

1.I turn on Primary Display - CPU Graphics and press F10. But after exit Bios , PC switch Primary Display - Auto.
When you enter the BIOS by pressing DEL > then press F7 (Advanced) and make the adjustment there. F10 Save and exit.

And I can't understand What is LAGOTTO?? ;) I'm not very smart in this theme. Lagotto is built into the system 10.12 Framebuffer or framebuffer from side?
Yes Lagotto is a framebuffer within the AMD9000Controller.kext that supports the connectors on the R9 380 which are DP/HDMI/DVI-D/DVI-S. The port connectors are identical to ours so no connector edits are required. If you don't inject this framebuffer it will use the default framebuffer and it will pot luck whether the card will match the connector attached.

When you enter the BIOS by pressing DEL > then press F7 (Advanced) and make the adjustment there. F10 Save and exit.

Yes Lagotto is a framebuffer within the AMD9000Controller.kext that supports the connectors on the R9 380 which are DP/HDMI/DVI-D/DVI-S. The port connectors are identical to ours so no connector edits are required. If you don't inject this framebuffer it will use the default framebuffer and it will pot luck whether the card will match the connector attached.
How I understand , I must write in clover plist FBName = Lagotto , Yeah? And I I'd like to clarify , I need to install Intel HD 530 in Sierra,that R9 380 boot normally?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back