CPU
i5-4210U
Graphics
HD 4400 (1920 x 1080)
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello guys , I'm new to Hackintosh I was trying for almost one month to get my Hackintosh works , I might be stupid to take that long time anyway , Finally I installed it and it works fine but I've one problem when I boot or reboot my laptop while it's loading to take me to my desktop the screen shakes twice , the first almost 2 seconds and the second is about 10 seconds and the text freezes suddleny then it opens normally . any Idea ?
My laptop Lenovo Z50-70 , Intel 4210 CPU , 1920 x 1080 HD , and NVIDIA Gforce 580 but its not working as I saw it's not supported or I couldn't get on the right way , can you help me please ?
I followed the guide for Lenovo z50-70 and it's working just that shaking screen while booting .
Thanks in advance

Hello guys , I'm new to Hackintosh I was trying for almost one month to get my Hackintosh works , I might be stupid to take that long time anyway , Finally I installed it and it works fine but I've one problem when I boot or reboot my laptop while it's loading to take me to my desktop the screen shakes twice , the first almost 2 seconds and the second is about 10 seconds and the text freezes suddleny then it opens normally . any Idea ?
My laptop Lenovo Z50-70 , Intel 4210 CPU , 1920 x 1080 HD , and NVIDIA Gforce 580 but its not working as I saw it's not supported or I couldn't get on the right way , can you help me please ?
I followed the guide for Lenovo z50-70 and it's working just that shaking screen while booting .
Thanks in advance

Your laptop has a guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-lenovo-z50-70-z40-70-using-clover-uefi-10-11.179520/

thanks for your quick replay
I've followed that guide for the installation and also for the post-installation but I still have like a glitch in my screen whenever I start up my laptop , and one more question also there is a problem with my keyboard it's working but the shortcuts not working like the volume keys, brightness keys , etc.
thanks .

thanks for your quick replay
I've followed that guide for the installation and also for the post-installation but I still have like a glitch in my screen whenever I start up my laptop , and one more question also there is a problem with my keyboard it's working but the shortcuts not working like the volume keys, brightness keys , etc.
thanks .

First, please fix your profile as per FAQ.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Then reply in the guide thread with "Problem Reporting" files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back