Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Dear all,

Please help with the problem on Intel DH67BL below:
I installed Retail Mac OS via iBoot Legacy and tryed to boot first time from harddrive but I can not because I can't launch iBoot again like in instrations. I put the CD with iBoot into my DVD-ROM after installation and after preparing for starting Chameleon it restarting computer. If I clear my hard drive I can launch iBoot and install Mac OS. So, sorry for some complicated explanation but something like this.

Thanks a lot.

zmeks said:
Dear all,

Please help with the problem on Intel DH67BL below:
I installed Retail Mac OS via iBoot Legacy and tryed to boot first time from harddrive but I can not because I can't launch iBoot again like in instrations. I put the CD with iBoot into my DVD-ROM after installation and after preparing for starting Chameleon it restarting computer. If I clear my hard drive I can launch iBoot and install Mac OS. So, sorry for some complicated explanation but something like this.

Thanks a lot.
I have a very similar motherboard, DH67CL and it was a pain to boot. Obvious questions-you do have your boot set to optical drive right? Then if you can get to Chameleon bootloader, try booting normally by just selecting your Mac partition. If it doesn't work, you can type -x at that screen next time you boot for safe mode.

I have the intel DH67BL board and it works fine for me. did you install bridge helper and run multibeast?

iStig34 said:
I have the intel DH67BL board and it works fine for me. did you install bridge helper and run multibeast?

Hi I use intel DH67BL, i7 2600, nVIDIA 8800GTS can you show me you setting from Multibeast and why you used bridge helper ? I have to install also ?

My step pre-install set bios mode is AHCI, sata mode AHCI, unplug all harddrive(only Mac osx drive in sata0 port), 1 memory stick pluggin kington 4GB, 1 mouse and keyboard and 1 PCI-e 8800GTS

1. I use iBoot
2. then install Snow Leopard Retail DVD 10.6.3
3. Install 10.6.7 Combo update (dont reboot)
4. Install Multibeast with
screenshot20110613at10.27.19am.jpg

then Install tonymacx86 NVIDIA Update 2.0 and reboot

now I can not run OSX without iBoot DVD and my network, audio not working yet

I put 2X4GB of Ram but can see only 4GB and profile is Mac Pro 3,1 (I choosed 5,1 from multibeast)
13photo.jpg

But in Memory I can see 2 X 4GB Ram
0image.jpeg

I have no problem with Intel DH67bl-b3,i7-2600,GV-R577UD-1GD (Ati HD5770) without DSDT.
Loading iBoot Legacy->install SL-10.6.3 (kernel flag busratio=34 maxmem=4096 PCIUID=1 arch=X86_64)->UpdateCombo-10.6.7->BridgeHelper-2.1->MutiBeast-3.7.2
MultiBeast
-ALC8xxHDA
-AppleHDA RollBack
-ALC892
-IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector

-EliottForceLegacyRTC
-EvOreboot
-FakeSMC
-IOUSBFamily Rollback
-NullCPUPowerManegement
-USB 3.0 - NEC/Renesas

-Cimera v1.4.1r877
-MacPro 3,1

com.apple.Boot.plist
GraphicsEnabler=yes
KernelFlags
arch=x86_64

REBOOT

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 1,318
  • 2.png
    2.png
    133 KB · Views: 1,248
Hi droplets and thank for help me but I'm still have to use iBoot legacy disk for boot OSX alway I follow the way that you told me already how to boot with out the iboot legacy disk

thank in advance

nungzaxen!
BridgeHelper-2.1 quick installer for the official 10.7.3 kernel that adds support for Sandy Bridge CPUs.

Success!!! just follow step by droplets but make sure Bios setting is UEFI=Enable, Wake on LAN S4/S5=Stay Off, S3 State Indicrator=on, SATA=AHCI

Multibeast Network = hank's AppleIntelE1000e Ethernet (DH67Bl use Intel® 82579V Gigabit Ethernet Controller )

Ethernet, Audio, 64bit, Graphics Ram 8 GB 1333Mhz (with out any kernel flags)

Cheer!!

Hi,

I am not able to start the installation using iBoot Legacy (2.7.2). After I boot the system using iBoot, swap the OSX installation media (10.6.3) and enter the following options busratio=29 maxmem=4096 PCIRootUID=1 arch=X86_64 the kernel panics occurs refering to ACPI driver error.

Please help

Attachments

• Image0243.jpg
    Image0243.jpg
    302.4 KB · Views: 1,001
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back