Nvidia 640 GT
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I have little problem with installing Mountain Lion. Everything went fine, but it stopped here... it is still loading but after 20-30 seconds this weird logo/ban appears, but it still shows that it is loading. Did it happen to anyone here on the forum? Please help.... thanks in advance

logo.JPG

Hi, I have little problem with installing Mountain Lion. Everything went fine, but it stopped here... it is still loading but after 20-30 seconds this weird logo/ban appears, but it still shows that it is loading. Did it happen to anyone here on the forum? Please help.... thanks in advance

View attachment 57690

What version of OS X? What are you hardware specs (fill out your profile)? Boot with "-v" to get more information...

View attachment 57690

Anathos

Are you on a real Apple Mac when you get this or is this clone parts.

Im also getting this logo when I boot off the USB. I have an HP Pavilion g6t 2000 laptop. It has an i3 processor 2370, and an Intel HD 3000 graphics and it just hangs there. What else can I do?

Thanks in advance,
Todd

Doing some additional testing, I hit the down arrow to boot with verbosity, and the last line says:

System uptime in nanoseconds: 962917548

This is where it hangs.

Same here!

It stuck at "waiting for root" (in verbose) And the same logo on normal mode

I know that i need usb 2 to work, but my motherboard have only usb 3 ports

I'm using Gigabyte Z77X UD3H

I've tried changing the usb ports - no difference

I know that i need usb 2 to work, but my motherboard have only usb 3 ports

I'm using Gigabyte Z77X UD3H

I've tried changing the usb ports - no difference

Ok! I bought Usb 2 cable for the mother board - now everything is perfect :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back