HD4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi

I hope some one can help me to get my on board HD 3000 video working. I have Gigabyte GA-Z68xp-ud3 bios version F8. I have used DSDT F6 with multibeast. Every thing works fine except the video, the resolution is stuck on 1024 x 768. What else do I need to do to get it working?

my build is:
GA-Z68xp-ud3 motherboard
Intel i7 3.4
8gb Corsair memory
LG DVDRw

Many thanks for the help.
br
mtr

mtr said:
Hi

I hope some one can help me to get my on board HD 3000 video working. I have Gigabyte GA-Z68xp-ud3 bios version F8. I have used DSDT F6 with multibeast. Every thing works fine except the video, the resolution is stuck on 1024 x 768. What else do I need to do to get it working?

my build is:
GA-Z68xp-ud3 motherboard
Intel i7 3.4
8gb Corsair memory
LG DVDRw

Many thanks for the help.
br
mtr

What guide are you using? AND are you using Mac Mini system definition?

Hi

Thanks for the reply, I have used Tonymac guid to install Lion 10.7.2 from USB stick. No I have not used the Mac Mini system definition, should I have? I will try it with that definiton now.
Thanks
br
mtr

mtr said:
Hi

Thanks for the reply, I have used Tonymac guid to install Lion 10.7.2 from USB stick. No I have not used the Mac Mini system definition, should I have? I will try it with that definiton now.
Thanks
br
mtr

Yes thats what you should do man, good luck... try it from scratch ;)

Hi,

I have a GA-Z68XP-UD3 with firmware F10. Did you succeed at getting the HD3000 to work?

Thanks,

rabit

rabit said:
Hi,

I have a GA-Z68XP-UD3 with firmware F10. Did you succeed at getting the HD3000 to work?

Thanks,

rabit

If you dont have Mac Mini system definition, HD 3000 will not work.

I just built the same system and cannot get the HD3000 to work either. I can boot with "GraphicsEnabler=No" but only [obviously] get 1024x768.

After MB 4.2.1, using the DSDT for F8 and checking Mac Mini it will boot with full resolution, however, the system literally crawls. I mean click the Apple logo up top and the menu takes about a minute to drop down.

If you've beaten this then please share. If I solve it I'll follow up...

SOLVED!!

I was missing an Apple update apparently. Once I applied it and restarted it booted directly to the HDD at a full 1920x1200 at full speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back