Register

PROBLEM SONOMA NO AUDIO DEVICE!

Motherboard
Gigabyte H510M SH2 V3
CPU
i5-10400
Graphics
Intel HD 630
Hi Everyone and thankx for you constant support.
Today i success to install Sonoma via Opencore and Dortania guide but i don't have any audio device, but the rest evrythink works perfect!
Kext APPLEALC installed and the only boot args with 12 value but still without any device. Please Help i attach my efi folder

MB: Gigabyte H510m SH2 V3
CPU: Intel i5 10400

Please help me to resolve this issue!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 12
Hi Everyone and thankx for you constant support.
Today i success to install Sonoma via Opencore and Dortania guide but i don't have any audio device, but the rest evrythink works perfect!
Kext APPLEALC installed and the only boot args with 12 value but still without any device. Please Help i attach my efi folder

MB: Gigabyte H510m SH2 V3
CPU: Intel i5 10400

Please help me to resolve this issue!
be best to update your kexts to the latest versions

also remove your boot argument for your audio as you already have it listed here:
Code:
<key>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1b,0x0)</key>
            <dict>
                <key>layout-id</key>
                <data>AQAAAA==</data>
            </dict>

Already latest version of AppleALC, now i'm trying to remove the boot args. Thankx

Already latest version of AppleALC, now i'm trying to remove the boot args. Thankx
the files you uploaded had an old version of AppleALC.kext.....

no still not working... no audio device...

thankx for your fast reply, i update the kext with last version but still not working. Now i'm trying to remake the EFI folder from beginning and i hope something change. It's very strange because everything is working perfect except audio device. If i'm not able to fix after fresh install i'm gonna write here again...

thankx for your fast reply, i update the kext with last version but still not working. Now i'm trying to remake the EFI folder from beginning and i hope something change. It's very strange because everything is working perfect except audio device. If i'm not able to fix after fresh install i'm gonna write here again...
try different layout ID's no need to remake your entire EFI

make sure ALL your kexts are updated the latest versions as your lilu.kext is an older version

remember to reset nvram when you make any changes to your EFI

Back