Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
after the successfull installation of X-move...
I rebooted and selected the Installer Drive and its stops at this written below while booting:

Initialized/dev/rdisk10 as a 512 KB HFS Plus volume using 64-bit bootcache playlist
BootCacheControl : bad playlist magic
BootCacheControl : could not unlink playlist /var/db/BootCache.playlist: Read-only file system
Bug: launchctl.c:2396 (24567) :30: (dbfd = open(g_job_overrides_db_path, O_RDONLY | O_EXLOCK | O_CREAT, S_IRUSR | S_IWUSR)) != -1
Sandbox: xpchelper(107) deny distributed- notification-post

Can someone suggest me what can I do with it Now???

Look at the complete model number for your processor. If it does not have 64M in the model number it does not support 64-bit. Lion is 64-bit by default and does not even load a 32-bit kernel. It will not install if 64-bit is not supported.

Going Bald said:
Look at the complete model number for your processor. If it does not have 64M in the model number it does not support 64-bit. Lion is 64-bit by default and does not even load a 32-bit kernel. It will not install if 64-bit is not supported.

I just checked out. Its supports 64-bit. And currently running with snow leopard. I wonder there is some other problem. Can you suggest me something else.?

Somewhere in your bios you have to set Hpet=64?

You probably have Award BIOS of some version, yes?
Under integrated peripherals you must be able to set your SATA ports to AHCI. If you have only choice of IDE or RAID, you can try RAID and MAYBE get it to work. If all you have are IDE hard drive connections on the board, forget it for Snow Leopard or Lion.

Under Power Management somewhere there are 2 settings you need - ACPI Suspend type MUST be set S3.
Also HPET MUST be Enabled and set to 64-bit

If these are not available to be set, you might try to update BIOS to get them, but with the ICH7 controller on your board I don't think that will happen.

You could possibly install Tiger or Leopard on a drive connected IDE, but not Snow Leopard or Lion.

You probably have Award BIOS of some version, yes? Most Intel 775 boards do.
Under integrated peripherals you must be able to set your SATA ports to AHCI. If you have only choice of IDE or RAID, you can try RAID and MAYBE get it to work.

Under Power Management somewhere there are 2 settings you need - ACPI Suspend type MUST be set S3.
Also HPET MUST be Enabled and set to 64-bit

If these are not available to be set, you might try to update BIOS to get them, but with the ICH7(?) controller on your board I wouldn't bet on it.

Good luck with it!

It is solved for me - connected the HDD from white connector (SATAIII) to black (SATAII) and made a user DSDT install from MultiBeast on Installer partition.
To use white ports probably I was suppose to copy some kext for SATA3 or something in /Installer/System/Extensions but moving the cable was an easier solution for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back