I3770k
Graphics
GTX670
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi All,

I have a dual boot between Win10 and El-Capitan. I am switching from one to another constantly. What I noticed is that the Clock of my computer under BIOS and El-Capitan is always right (I am on GMT+2).
However when I log to Windows, the clock always resets to GMT! I have to manually force the refresh in the parameter. All is set in Automatic adjust/correct timezone. I checked all around web. I made sure my Hotmail account in on right timezone. Tried desactivating the location w and w/o automatic time adjustement.
Nothing works and I am turning crazy as it puts bad timestamp on my files constantly.

Have you experienced this problem? Any suggestion?

Thanks,

Hi All,

I have a dual boot between Win10 and El-Capitan. I am switching from one to another constantly. What I noticed is that the Clock of my computer under BIOS and El-Capitan is always right (I am on GMT+2).
However when I log to Windows, the clock always resets to GMT! I have to manually force the refresh in the parameter. All is set in Automatic adjust/correct timezone. I checked all around web. I made sure my Hotmail account in on right timezone. Tried desactivating the location w and w/o automatic time adjustement.
Nothing works and I am turning crazy as it puts bad timestamp on my files constantly.

Have you experienced this problem? Any suggestion?

Thanks,
Have a look at this post: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/fix-incorrect-time-in-windows-osx-dual-boot.133719/

Man I have been searching that for a couple of years ! I had the feeling it was somehow related to the UTC GMT. Great. It is only on Tonymacx86 that we can find brillant people ! Thank you so much.

UTC is a standard since 1972. wth M$ is still using GMT !!

Man I have been searching that for a couple of years ! I had the feeling it was somehow related to the UTC GMT. Great. It is only on Tonymacx86 that we can find brillant people ! Thank you so much.
Glad to hear it was helpful. I agree. Some of the best PC and Mac support on the web can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back