Graphics
GTX 1080
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone !

I've been trying for a couple of days, to install Mavericks on my P8p67 pro rev1, but not being able to finish it correctly.

Here are my system specs :

Asus P8p67 pro rev 1, with P67 patched bios version 3602
Intel Core i7 2600k
16 gb memory
EVGA Nvidia Geforce 770 GTX

The problem im getting into is, i am following the complete guide to create the UEFI Mavericks installer, including the Clover one, and using the Clover Configurator to change some parameters inside my config.plist file. The thing is, I am able to load the UEFI loader screen, and as soon as I select the maverick installer, everything runs smoothly, i dont see any error message, nor Kernel panics, but, from my past OSX install experience, as soon as the installer tries to load the GUI, my screen blanks out, and i cant do anything around. The computer itself dont reboot, and dont die, since i can still see some activities through my USB led, but my monitor doesnt comes up with any information regarding the graphical interface.

I've been trying to search around this forum for a solution to that, but unfortunately i havent found anything regarding this specific issue.

I would really appreciate any helps regarding that !

Thanks a lot.

hi,

Im having kind of the same problem when using clover UEFI,
i have a sabertooth p67 and when i select the install usb from clover, the mac logo shows up and system restarts.
in verbose mode the system restarts before i can find a error.

I also cant use Chameleon as it wont even boot

Greatings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back