Graphics
GeForce 8600 GT
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I'm trying to install Mavericks on my P55M-UD2. First I tried to boot from Unibeast and it stalled, then in verbose, it was loading and then my monitor told me it was going to sleep and that was it. I've had no problem with Mt Lion or Snow Leopard, this has me puzzled. This is my third attempt.

I'm trying to install Mavericks on my P55M-UD2. First I tried to boot from Unibeast and it stalled, then in verbose, it was loading and then my monitor told me it was going to sleep and that was it. I've had no problem with Mt Lion or Snow Leopard, this has me puzzled. This is my third attempt.

By redoing my boot drive I was able to get Mavericks installed. I enabled both Legacy USB support and laptop to get the mouse and keyboard to work.

My GeForce 8600GT card presented no problems and was recognised by the system. I got to a point where I was able to boot directly from the HD but had no ethernet so I rebooted and made a correction in multibeast.

Now it will boot but after the apple logo appears and begins loading but then the monitor goes into sleep mode and stays there.

Having the free time to tinker around with this today, I finally got everything working perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back