i7-9750H
Graphics
UHD 630 + GTX 1650, 1920x1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I installed Big Sur on my SSD. It was strange that my HDD wasn’t detected in Big Sur. Not even in Disk Utility. Doesn anyone else faced this issue?
I had no choice than to revert back to Catalina where there is no such issue. Any fix for this please?
Thanks

I have a similar problem the first time when installing after changed the bootloader from clover to Opencore (Cause with clover Catalina never update nor from Installing from USB).
In the first reboot I was in panic!, no sachtarget disk in OC menu. then try with USB, the same thing, but I let the 10s timeot, and the SSD boote to contonue installation.
now I dont's the SSD but the Install Preboot recovery (that don't work) ant the system boots from Install Preboot.
that's wierd.

I have a similar problem the first time when installing after changed the bootloader from clover to Opencore (Cause with clover Catalina never update nor from Installing from USB).
In the first reboot I was in panic!, no sachtarget disk in OC menu. then try with USB, the same thing, but I let the 10s timeot, and the SSD boote to contonue installation.
now I dont's the SSD but the Install Preboot recovery (that don't work) ant the system boots from Install Preboot.
that's wierd.

Yea that is kind of normalish. Mine boots from preboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back