Graphics
nVidia 760 GTX
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I have a Z87N Wifi Motherboard, I5 4670k Cpu 16gb Ram MSI GTX 760 Video and 2 Vertex 4 256gb SSD's.

I want to have 1 for 10.8.5 and 1 for Windows 8

I install ML Fine, no issues. Have it working perfect.

I run Multibeast get all my settings installed and install Chimera.

Then I try to install Windows 8 64 on the 2nd drive. I keep getting a GPT Error or GUID something along those lines and it won't install. I reboot same thing.

I have tried formatting the drive in windows to no avail it fails and won't create the partition. I've reinstalled ML about 4 times, and Windows 3x.

I just bought all the parts yesterday and installed windows 8 1st before ML and I had it purring like a kitten, then installed ML after and then MB and Chimera and I got a Boot/BCD error. I tried fixing it using the repair/command prompt feature but I had nothing under c:/boot

I am at a loss. I am currently installing ML again and this time I formatted all the drives in disk utility that I saw in a youtube video, but this time instead of installing Chimera i'm going to try and install windows first, then go back into ML using unibeast and then install the bootloader. thats how he did it in his video atleast.

If I get another boot/bcd error I honestly don't know wtf i'm going to do i've been at this for 6 hrs so far.

Thanks I read that already and that's what I've done now on both drives. But now my once working build isn't working completely. I can't get the network to work anymore and I'm not doing anything different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back