Problem dual boot Windows 8 / OS X Marvericks

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
I7-3770K
Graphics
HD 7950
Hello,

I just installed OS X Mavericks Unibeast with no problem. My PC has two hard drives : one SSD is the primary drive where i've installed Windows 8, the second disk has two partitions , one which I installed OS X ( with the patch for Unibeast to install with partionnage MBR) and the second for my data and windows applications.

Partition scheme of my disks : http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=299253Capturede769cran20140309a768143323.png

I managed to throw the bone via the USB key, so I started to add some elements with MultiBeast (the Chimera bootloader or chameleon) .
However when I restart my pc, I configured my UEFI to boot on the second disk but Chimera or Chameleon does not start. I get the message "boot0: done" and windows that launches directly.

Anyway I can not boot with Chimera and the only way I run OS X for the Unibeast USB key, but this is of course not practical , do you have a solution to my problem ?

Thank you in advance.

Vince

Thank you very much, I searched many tutorials but I could not do it.

However, I have one last problem: ebios read error: Error 0x31 Block 0x0 Sectors 0
I searched the net, it just my internal card reader, so I can not unplug it, and if I disable "USB legacy support" in the UEFI I cant choose the operating system with my keyboard ...

A solution?

Thanks.

Vince

In your BIOS set each instance of your Card Reader to CD ROM or Floppy Disk Drive.

Good Luck

In your BIOS set each instance of your Card Reader to CD ROM or Floppy Disk Drive.

Good Luck

The only parameters that are related are the USB boot I deactivated but the error is still there ...
I can not find other options on my UEFI motherboard Asrock Z77 Pro 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back