Contribute
Register

Previously working BCM94352 stopped working for WiFi/BT

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I update to the latest clover my wifi no longer works, handoff and continuity never actually works even with wifi and Bluetooth working and with a patch for continuity.
When I shutdown or restart it takes an unusually long time to shut down. The last thing I'd like to get my Nvidia GPU hardware video decode working or get the iGPU to do it. I've read I need to change my system definition to 14,2 or 14,3 but I'm afraid of losing messages.

Attachments

• hackhelp.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 45
When I update to the latest clover my wifi no longer works, handoff and continuity never actually works even with wifi and Bluetooth working and with a patch for continuity.
When I shutdown or restart it takes an unusually long time to shut down. The last thing I'd like to get my Nvidia GPU hardware video decode working or get the iGPU to do it. I've read I need to change my system definition to 14,2 or 14,3 but I'm afraid of losing messages.

The 'fcvo' patch in your config.plist has the wrong "Name" specification.
You have "AirPortBrcm4360", should be "com.apple.driver.AirPort.Brcm4360"

Awesome, thanks for taking the time to look at that. Would I change AirPortBrcm4360 to com.apple.driver.AirPort.Brcm4360 for both patches that have the name AirPortBrcm4360 or just the one that says "10.12-BCM94352-fvco-darkvoid" in its comment?

Awesome, thanks for taking the time to look at that. Would I change AirPortBrcm4360 to com.apple.driver.AirPort.Brcm4360 for both patches that have the name AirPortBrcm4360 or just the one that says "10.12-BCM94352-fvco-darkvoid" in its comment?

For 10.12, the only patch necessary is the fcvo patch. No idea why you would have another patch...
FakePCIID.kext + FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext do the rest of the work.

For 10.12, the only patch necessary is the fcvo patch. No idea why you would have another patch...
FakePCIID.kext + FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext do the rest of the work.

Can confirm changing AirPortBrcm4360 to com.apple.driver.AirPort.Brcm4360 worked on my system, updated to latest clover, changed name and wifi is back!
kIKThO3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back