Nvidia GTX 960
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Classic
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello with everyone, well in another installation of yosemite (unibeast, multibeast, chimera, chameleon wizard) i couldn't manage to make graphic acceleration work, so i tried another installation with clover (following tonymac guide) and succeed installing 10.10.3 , the graphics worked even in the installer, but now i got a problem that is really serious for me (i am a musician and a beginning producer, i got in this mac stuff because i wanted to work with some exclusive audio software) my USB audio interface Presonus Audio Box USB has a really noisy background static and crackling sound beginning in like 2 seconds after the loading screen appears, in another installation of Yosemite 10.10.2 i solved this problem in a mysterious way with chameleon wizard, but i didn't manage to get graphic acceleration.
Now i have nice graphics , but the noise is really uncomfortable and bothers me while working... managed to make Realtek 892 to work pretty good with some forum help, but the usb audio is awful and i need it because it has lower latency, more output gain , mic input and midi. etc

My IOreg file adn configplist View attachment mugen441’s iMac.zipView attachment config.plist

cheers

Attachments

• mugen441’s iMac.ioreg
    1.8 MB · Views: 154
well,. i tried a lot of things and none work, installing kexts , disabling them, trying all posible settings in clover configurator and none work, till i tried one, disabling intel graphics injection >: ( . so i got to choose between intel hd 4600 graphics or the possibility to work with my audio interface, that really sucks...
Luckily i got some old nvidia 9400GTwhich worked almost out of the box, i checked the nvidia injection in clover configurator and it worked, the noise in the usb audio interface ceased. hope this help someone.

I experience the same with my Forcusrite Scarlett Solo... And I could not track down the problem so far.

I am running on my Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 and do not use the Intel Graphics, so I will give your suggestion a try!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back