Intel HD 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi , the installation has encountered an error :

Sep 24 14:28:49 localhost OSInstaller[310]: kextcache: Prelink failed for com.apple.driver.AppleBluetoothHIDMouse; aborting prelink.
Sep 24 14:28:49 localhost OSInstaller[310]: kextcache: Failed to generate prelinked kernel.
Sep 24 14:28:49 localhost OSInstaller[310]: kextcache: Child process /usr/sbin/kextcache[374] exited with status 71.
Sep 24 14:28:49 localhost OSInstaller[310]: kextcache: Error 107 rebuilding /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/kernelcache

Could someone help me please?

Hi , the installation has encountered an error :

Sep 24 14:28:49 localhost OSInstaller[310]: kextcache: Prelink failed for com.apple.driver.AppleBluetoothHIDMouse; aborting prelink.
Sep 24 14:28:49 localhost OSInstaller[310]: kextcache: Failed to generate prelinked kernel.
Sep 24 14:28:49 localhost OSInstaller[310]: kextcache: Child process /usr/sbin/kextcache[374] exited with status 71.
Sep 24 14:28:49 localhost OSInstaller[310]: kextcache: Error 107 rebuilding /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/kernelcache

Could someone help me please?

Not enough information. What are you trying to do? How did you install?

I have a laptop with intel chipset , and i install via the method on your site.

I have a laptop with intel chipset , and i install via the method on your site.

Moved to laptop section.

Still not enough information. What are you doing when you get the prelink failed? What are the specs of the laptop? What version did you install? What did you install in Multibeast or otherwise?

Problem solved - you can close this thread , thank you.

What did you do to solve this problem? Other's may have the same issue, so it is best to share the solution.

What did you do to fix the issue. I've run into the same problem and i can't get mulit-beast to install anything because the prelinker is failing to update kernel cache.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back