Contribute
Register

Potential Hackintosh Core M Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MAD AUDI SCIENTIST
Could you post your EFI folder?
I used ig-platform-id 0x162b0002 and after the installer boots, the image is distorted and made up of horizontal lines.

I get the same artifacts but not all the time, if you use a connected hdmi screen you wont get artifacts. Try also 0x16260006 as RehabMan suggested.

@MAD AUDI SCIENTIST
Could you post your EFI folder?
I used ig-platform-id 0x162b0002 and after the installer boots, the image is distorted and made up of horizontal lines.

the solution for this problem is use 1280x720 resolution for clover at config.plist

the solution for this problem is use 1280x720 resolution for clover at config.plist
For me the only thing that worked so far was to connect an external display. This would force OSX to detect displays and then both the internal and the external display work correctly, with the internal display having very low brightness.

now after using Mac OS X el capitan 10.11.2 on my cube i7 stylus for about more than week
it is completely stable and usable for everyday use

what works till now
1= full acceleration gpu as discussed above
2= sound speaker or headphone
3= touch screen with mouse movements and only right and left mouse clicks no double click no scroll (touch can work with device boot by automator app)
4= battery percentage status
5= app store access by null ethernet
6= the front and back cameras

not works
1= internal wireless (use external mini usb wifi ex; tp-link tl725n)
2= wacom pen (it is connected through i2c hid too like touch screen i hope we find solution soon)
3= internal realtek card reader (as i found in forums there is no luck to make it works)
4= screen rotation

For me the only thing that worked so far was to connect an external display. This would force OSX to detect displays and then both the internal and the external display work correctly, with the internal display having very low brightness.

yes if u turn off the screen then turn it on it will works but try my method as it will replace the screen off with resolution change from 720p of clover to 1080p of mac when the gpu drivers start :D

yes if u turn off the screen then turn it on it will works but try my method as it will replace the screen off with resolution change from 720p of clover to 1080p of mac when the gpu drivers start :D
I tried setting this parameter in clover, but didn't seem to change anything:
Code:
<key>ScreenResolution</key>
<string>1280x800</string>

EDIT:
However, 1024x768 is working and this is a very nice tradeoff/workaround. Clover will look ugly, but OSX will look perfect!
I also tried enabling CSM in BIOS and setting Video to Legacy, but this turned my Cube into a brick and it only resumed working after I resetted the BIOS to default settings using the BIOS reset button.

@Ahmed19994
Could you please share your patched DSDT.aml file?

@Ahmed19994

this is my patched dsdt
1=for working battery status u just need ACPIBatteryManager.kext installed to s\l\e
2= for sound u need
-CodecCommander.kext installed to /S/L/E: https://github.com/RehabMan/EAPD-Codec-Commander

- AppleHDA_ALC283.kext installed to /S/L/E
then rebuild cache with
this code

sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /
3= my dsdt has patched for i2c controllers to be detected

also i attached my config.plist of clover
it has injected gpu and patches and sound patches

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.5 KB · Views: 199
  • DSDT.aml
    83.1 KB · Views: 134
I appreciate your help. Maybe create a zip file because for some reason no files seem to be attached to your previous post. Thank you.

@Ahmed19994

Please realize that using ACPI files from another computer is a very bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back