Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo Y50-70
CPU
Intel Core i5-4210H
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4600
Request for usb aml, config.plist and anything usefull that you can make for this laptop:

HP Pavilion 15 n096ea
i5 4200u/hd 4400
mobo: Hewlett-Packard 2163
Chipset: Intel Lynx Point-LP

battery and backlight work after patching, still cant figure out how to properly patch audio (alc3227)
sometimes when i start the system ethernet does not work also my mouse some time does not start with the system i have to re-plug it

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 86
Request for usb aml, config.plist and anything usefull that you can make for this laptop:

HP Pavilion 15 n096ea
i5 4200u/hd 4400
mobo: Hewlett-Packard 2163
Chipset: Intel Lynx Point-LP

battery and backlight work after patching, still cant figure out how to properly patch audio (alc3227)
sometimes when i start the system ethernet does not work also my mouse some time does not start with the system i have to re-plug it

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

I dont know what to do whith usb porst and im giving up on applehda i will use voodoohda for now. Some strange problem with sleep - when i close the lid the laptop goes to sleep and keeps waking up and goes to sleep again?

Last edited:
EDIT: It wakes up only when it goes to sleep without closing the lid. If i close the lid the power button does not blink and nothing happens when i press it.

Sounds like it is locking up in the process of going to sleep.

What does that mean?

Probably an ACPI issue or something wrong with your install procedures...

If you need me to check, provide typical "Problem Reporting" files.

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Probably an ACPI issue or something wrong with your install procedures...

If you need me to check, provide typical "Problem Reporting" files.

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    2 MB · Views: 80
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back