Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Just thought I'd report this. Last night I re-installed Lion from scratch due to problems with my P8H61-M LE/CSM and 10.7.4 (finally fixed now!).. Anyways- I selected the same audio options in MB 4.5 that I have at least a dozen times in MB 4.4.1 (applehda rollback and acl 887/888b).. After multiple reboots and retries- no audio device was detected. I still had my MB 4.4.1 dir- so I fired it up and selected the exact same kexts as I was trying 4.5, and the audio came right back after first reboot.. I can't really explain this- just wanted to report it in case others have issues.

haggle said:
Just thought I'd report this. Last night I re-installed Lion from scratch due to problems with my P8H61-M LE/CSM and 10.7.4 (finally fixed now!).. Anyways- I selected the same audio options in MB 4.5 that I have at least a dozen times in MB 4.4.1 (applehda rollback and acl 887/888b).. After multiple reboots and retries- no audio device was detected. I still had my MB 4.4.1 dir- so I fired it up and selected the exact same kexts as I was trying 4.5, and the audio came right back after first reboot.. I can't really explain this- just wanted to report it in case others have issues.

I think I am having the same issue, or if not, a very similar one....

this is the stupid message that keeps popping up and my audio doesn't work at all... headphones are plugged in and zero sound comes out

ScreenShot2012-05-21at84338PM.jpg

I have searched all around and tried using multibeast to fix it, but no luck so far :|

So that's why my audio is still not working in 10.7 with multibeast 4.5.2.

At this point is there any way to get a copy of the multibeast 4. version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back