Graphics
AMD 5870
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys, I have a line 6 pod gx. This device works fine awesome in Windows 7(with my current build) and on my MacbookPro with the same exact software installed(10.6.4). On my hacks I get pops and clicks a lot on audio. I'm running at a much higher buffer than my Mac Book Pro. My mac book pro is a 2.8ghz core 2 duo with 4gb of ram and a 9600. My desktop is a core i5 750 at stock(I've also overclocked to 3.0ghz) with 4gb of ram, a 120gb ssd(crucial real ssd) and a ati 5870.

Didn't know some of these problems are related to the same issues people are having with on board audio. Thanks for any help. This is the last thing I need to get my hack working good.

This is one of the last things for me too. I have VoodooHDA installed in mine and for the hissing, I have to change the Input Gain for 1: Line-out (Green Rear). However, every time that I start or wake the computer from sleep, I have to reset the Voodoo settings. It's a little annoying, but at least I have audio. I was just tweaking some other settings and got rid of the clicks I was getting.

BTW, I am using the front headphones jack for the time being and my audio board is ALC892. Hope this helps!

dothedru22 said:
Hey guys, I have a line 6 pod gx. This device works fine awesome in Windows 7(with my current build) and on my MacbookPro with the same exact software installed(10.6.4). On my hacks I get pops and clicks a lot on audio. I'm running at a much higher buffer than my Mac Book Pro. My mac book pro is a 2.8ghz core 2 duo with 4gb of ram and a 9600. My desktop is a core i5 750 at stock(I've also overclocked to 3.0ghz) with 4gb of ram, a 120gb ssd(crucial real ssd) and a ati 5870.

Didn't know some of these problems are related to the same issues people are having with on board audio. Thanks for any help. This is the last thing I need to get my hack working good.
Did you solve your issue? I'm having similar issues with two interfaces, one FW400 the other USB2 both M-Audio.

thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back