Intel Core i3 6100
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 950
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
pokeperla's Pro Laptop Lenovo Z470 [70%]

Imágen (1).jpg Imágen (2).jpg Imágen (3).jpg

Thanks to tonymacx86 community, for helping me to install Mac OS X on my computer and thanks to tonymacx86 tools, because without them it was not possible to boot the system.

Lenovo Z470

Features:

Intel Core i5-2450m
4Gb 1333MHz
750Gb HDD
Intel HD 3000
Realtek RTL8136

Works:

-LAN
-Audio
-Graphics
-Touchpad (only can move the cursor)

Does not works:

-WiFi
-VGA

Untried:

-HDMI
-Camera

Wait for my installation guide.

Hi, what about some updates or installation tutorial on the Lenovo Z470? That would be awsome! :thumbup:

Hi Is your Installation Guide ready ? I have the same laptop Lenovo Z470 I am really exited to try it out on a Mac os. Really badly need your help hoping i could do it this weekend Hope fully you can post it as soon as possible Thanks!

i am trying to install OS X Yosemite but something is wrong, could you share the chimera/chameleon configuration? thank you

if helps, when i start my pc from USB installer, after boot loader screen, when i try to start installation the displays gets off.

i am trying to install OS X Yosemite but something is wrong, could you share the chimera/chameleon configuration? thank you

if helps, when i start my pc from USB installer, after boot loader screen, when i try to start installation the displays gets off.

Yosemite questions should be posted to the appropriate Yosemite forum.

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back