Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Clover build source:
https://github.com/MattAndrzejczuk/Clover-boot-GPD-WIN-2-

ORDER FROM AMAZON
https://www.amazon.com/GPD-WIN-OCTOBER-UPDATE-Touchscreen/dp/B07BVBS29R

CURRENT TASKS

Document BIOS
The BIOS available setup options for this device are more vast than the library of Alexandria, I'm pretty sure thunderbolt doesn't work because the BIOS needs to be correctly tweaked. Need to have many options documented here because I have no idea what 90% of them do. (seriously, wtf is TBT FORCE POWER?)

FIX Intel AC 7265
Status of this task can be seen here:

https://github.com/MattAndrzejczuk/AppleIntelWiFiMVM

HARDWARE DRIVERS SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED
  • Bluetooth
  • Internal Audio
  • Intel HD 615 Graphics
  • Internal Fan Speed & Thermal Sensors
NOT WORKING YET
  • No WIFI yet, (intel AC 7265)
  • Thunderbolt Alpine Ridge controller
  • No battery status
  • Touchscreen Display
  • MicroSD card slot (would be really nice to have!)

Almost finished with having a fully working pocket hackintosh. Everything is solid except for thunderbolt HDMI out and internal WIFI. Other than that, this is a pretty damn solid machine.

IMG_0317.jpeg

To my shock, this official Apple thunderbolt charger works.

IMG_0296.jpeg

Last edited:
you confuse thunderbolt 3 and USB-C

there is NO thunderbolt port on the GPD.

The connector is USB-C, USB-C is a USB connector system, with several technologies that are not mandadory, vendors may support them... or not :
- USB3 Gen 1
- USB 3 Gen 2
- Display Port
- HDMI
- Thunderbolt 3

The pocket GPD doesn't have, like many low/middle range PC, the Thunderbolt 3. Consider it as a simple USB plug with charge and display ability

Edit : but GREAT job, by the way :headbang::headbang:

Last edited:
@SilconHAckintosh, please update your profile (account details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

Will do! I'm planning on having everything documented, this is going to be a double guide because you can also do the exact same steps on the cheap and powerful Latte Panda Alpha SoC, (uses the exact same hardware, but more USB3 ports.)

I'll try to get all the tech specs up soon, I wanted to check out the Apple kernel debugger as well. I should have time this week.

Hello @SilconHAckintosh , please refer to my thread. Hope you can make more progress.

Will do! I'm planning on having everything documented, this is going to be a double guide because you can also do the exact same steps on the cheap and powerful Latte Panda Alpha SoC, (uses the exact same hardware, but more USB3 ports.)

I'll try to get all the tech specs up soon, I wanted to check out the Apple kernel debugger as well. I should have time this week.

Hi @SilconHAckintosh,

Do you have any updates or a guide for the GPD Win 2 completed at all? I would love to try your method on my GPD Pocket 2. Obviously I will need to install to an external drive since we only have eMMC internally.

Looking forward to seeing in more depth what your method is.
Thanks in advance for your work so far.

Last edited:
Does the built in keyboard and mouse work? Also, does sleep work?

I'd say this thread is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back