Contribute
Register

Plz help with HS and gtx1070

Status
Not open for further replies.
On SMBIOS iMac17,1 I believe you need lilu.kext and nvidiagraphicsfixup.kext to avoid black screen at boot, which you have in your EFI and they are up to date. I don't know what that kexts/other/lilu.kext.dSYM file is, might try deleting that at least temporarily. Perhaps lilu creates it. Triple check that _if_ you have these files in /System/Library/Extensions or /Library/Extensions they are also up to date.

However I'm confused by the multibeast screen you posted, showing "iMac17,1", and the EFI you uploaded, in which the config.plist says iMac14,2. Perhaps you installed multibeast then manually overrode in Clover Configurator. According to the config, you are iMac14,2 and do not need lilu and nvidiagraphicsfixup to boot. Based on that config I would say remove lilu, lilu dYSM, and nvidiagraphicsfixup.

I see three ethernet kexts, and the manual for version 1001 of your board (if that's the one you're running) has a Qualcomm Atheros Killer E2201 LAN chip, so you don't need the intel mausi or realtek kexts in kexts/other _unless_ you have added PCI ethernet NICs to your build. In fact the -v shows IO comm timeouts, making me wonder if it's trying to find the devices and failing. If you've installed NICs, please temporarily remove them, and remove the intel mausi and realtek kexts from anywhere they are on your system (kexts/other, /S/L/E, /L/E).

I also see in config you are booting nv_disable=0 (which is not doing anything and can be removed) and in the clover boot screen you're adding -x -v. Be aware that -x is safe mode which causes the OS to not load some kexts, which you don't want to do. I would remove -x.

Finally, in your config, I see audio inject 1, but no supporting audio acpis or kexts. I don't know if this would cause an issue. Normally, in post-install fixes, you install audio and that process sets audio inject to 1 and installs supporting config.plist patches (which you don't have any of) and other files. If you have cleaned up stuff up to this point with no progress, I would try removing the audio inject 1. As I think about it this could also be the reason for the IO comm timeouts in your -v.

Unfortunately, I still have a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back