CPU
i5-8600K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys, for some reason after I got iMessage working I lost my monitors. I have a triple display setup and all 3 were working natively after install (even before multibeast). I know I had to make some adjustments to my plist in order to get iMessage working but now I'm at a loss trying to get these displays working again. I did a little research before posting here and a couple people were saying to install Lilu and WhateverGreen. This is my first time installing Kext so i'm only assuming i've done it correctly. Does anybody have any advice on how to get these displays working? Is there a way I can quickly show you my plist configuration so you guys have more information to work with? sorry for the noob questions I'm still getting the hang of this.

Is there a way I can quickly show you my plist configuration so you guys have more information to work with?
Attach your config.plist.

Upload.png

Here is my current configuration. I'm not sure if I installed the kext properly because I didn't notice anything different after rebooting.

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.7 KB · Views: 99
I tried again last night and I’m just not making any progress :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back