Contribute
Register

Pls help,Some problems after installed El capitan on W530,thanks for any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try using one Mirone's files.

Thanks RehabMan:D,Sound works but only when headphone plugs in,no speaker.I will keep finding something,to see if I can fix it by myself.

Thanks RehabMan:D,Sound works but only when headphone plugs in,no speaker.I will keep finding something,to see if I can fix it by myself.

Did you install CodecCommander?

Did you install CodecCommander?

Yes,I did,casue I found sound gone after sleep.Thanks for reminding and I fixed the sound on external speaker.Sound works well for my W530.But something is strange. Some guides indicate me follow the AMP with * to determine the pathmap.So I made and patched it,but failed.When I patched Mirone's ALC269VC,only headphone worked,so I campared mine xml to Mirone's platform.xml,I found Mirone's headphone pathmap didnot follow the AMP with *,so I tried to change Mirone's speaker pathmap with my codec and problem was fixed.
There are two minimal problems,one is clover nvram doesnt save brightness,the other is USB3.0 device route on USB2 controller after patched fakePCIID + fakePCIID_XHCI.Would you pls help to give me some idea?Thanks in advance.

There are two minimal problems,one is clover nvram doesnt save brightness,the other is USB3.0 device route on USB2 controller after patched fakePCIID + fakePCIID_XHCI.Would you pls help to give me some idea?Thanks in advance.

fakePCIID + fakePCIID_XHCI is not recommend for this laptop. All Ports should work without it in USB2.0 mode (i think is equal to T530). To enable USB3.0 build an PortInjector.
I had the same issue on my T530 with fakePCIID + fakePCIID_XHCI so i build an injector (i took one of Rehabmans plist and made some changes). W530 should be similar with T530.

fakePCIID + fakePCIID_XHCI is not recommend for this laptop. All Ports should work without it in USB2.0 mode (i think is equal to T530). To enable USB3.0 build an PortInjector.
I had the same issue on my T530 with fakePCIID + fakePCIID_XHCI so i build an injector (i took one of Rehabmans plist and made some changes). W530 should be similar with T530.

FakePCIID_XHCIMux will have no effect on USB3 devices on USB3 ports. It only affects USB2 devices plugged into XHCI ports. Obviously, if the USB3 component of your XHCI is not enabled, it will affect also USB3 devices (either way, you're getting USB2 speeds).

In either case (with or without XHCIMux) an injector may be needed to inject the proper ports.

See guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-laptop-support/173616-guide-10-11-usb-changes-solutions.html

fakePCIID + fakePCIID_XHCI is not recommend for this laptop. All Ports should work without it in USB2.0 mode (i think is equal to T530). To enable USB3.0 build an PortInjector.I had the same issue on my T530 with fakePCIID + fakePCIID_XHCI so i build an injector (i took one of Rehabmans plist and made some changes). W530 should be similar with T530.
Thanks,I will look into it and may I ask if you have a shutdown problem?if had,how you fix it.I fixed by RehabMan's patch,but after that,every time I reboot the system, it will halt before goes to Clover bootloader.Thanks in advance.

FakePCIID_XHCIMux will have no effect on USB3 devices on USB3 ports. It only affects USB2 devices plugged into XHCI ports. Obviously, if the USB3 component of your XHCI is not enabled, it will affect also USB3 devices (either way, you're getting USB2 speeds).

In either case (with or without XHCIMux) an injector may be needed to inject the proper ports.

See guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-laptop-support/173616-guide-10-11-usb-changes-solutions.html

Thanks,I will keep learning.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-laptop-support/152573-guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.html

Did you try HaltEnabler in config.plist? Details in Clover wiki.

Use "Rename PCI0.VID to PCI0.IGPU". Fix the instances that the patch misses by hand (just click on each error and replace VID with IGPU at that line). For some of them, you'll notice a pattern and will be able to use global Find/Replace. You can't change all VID to IGPU because you also have a discrete VID that should not be renamed.

Hi,RehabMan.I had reinstalled 10.11.1,I encounter a compile error when Im using patch file <PCI0.VID to PCI0.IGPU>,I have no idea how to fix it,would you please give me some advice?Thanks in advance.

ErrorCode: 4045, Invalid type ([Integer|String|Buffer|DdbHandle|Reference] found, Match operator requires [Package])

View attachment SSDT.dsl

Hi,RehabMan.I had reinstalled 10.11.1,I encounter a compile error when Im using patch file <PCI0.VID to PCI0.IGPU>,I have no idea how to fix it,would you please give me some advice?Thanks in advance.

ErrorCode: 4045, Invalid type ([Integer|String|Buffer|DdbHandle|Reference] found, Match operator requires [Package])

View attachment 160377

It appears the file was disassembled incorrectly.

Make sure you disassemble all DSDT/SSDT files as a group with: iasl -da -dl *.aml.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back