HD3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey guys,

i have this annoying "plop" Sound on my Probook.
Right before a regular Sound or sometimes when there should be quietness.
Got my own DSDT and 1080p Screen. About this MAC says:MacBook Pro, 15" early 2011.
Thats the right one? Because i read this could have something todo with those SysInfos.

Had this Problem with a Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5-TH, too.

How can i fix this?

Thanks a lot!

I think it's something like the audio device being turned on

Hey guys,

i have this annoying "plop" Sound on my Probook.
Right before a regular Sound or sometimes when there should be quietness.
Got my own DSDT and 1080p Screen. About this MAC says:MacBook Pro, 15" early 2011.
Thats the right one? Because i read this could have something todo with those SysInfos.

Had this Problem with a Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5-TH, too.

How can i fix this?

Thanks a lot!

Let me guess: from the speakers output? Did you tried this?

Hey philip_petev

sure, i tried this and it works. But you don't have this problem on your Probook, right?
I think i choose the wrong SystenInformation?!
Should i just use ProbookInstaller 6 and choose 8,2?
See, it is nice that antipop works, but i don't like programs running in the Background and do things that should work by itself.

EDIT:
8,2 as System Definition does not fix it, but antipop does.

No other Probook users experience that Sound-Plop?

@philip_petev: using the right SystemDefinition should fix that Plop sound for your Gigabyte board without having to use Antiplop.

Thanks a lot.

Hey philip_petev

sure, i tried this and it works. But you don't have this problem on your Probook, right?
See, it is nice that antipop works, but i don't like programs running in the Background and do things that should work by itself.

EDIT:
8,2 as System Definition does not fix it, but antipop does.

No other Probook users experience that Sound-Plop?

@philip_petev: using the right SystemDefinition should fix that Plop sound for your Gigabyte board without having to use Antiplop.

Thanks a lot.
I'm not sure about your issue, but I had some noise with my headphones. After adding IRQNoFlags to Device (HPET) the noise disappeared. Hope it helps! Check out Philip Petev's solution too.

Hey philip_petev

Actually I have. When I connect my ProBook to my speakers (externally amplified), I can hear a quiet pop from time to time and I can't hear it with the internal speakers. I'm using MacBookPro8,1.

Maybe you mean MacPro3,1? Yes, it works, I've tested it, but this is not the right definition for a 7-th series Gigabyte board or any other Ivy Bridge board. Currently I'm using MacMini6,2 with my GB board and its Line Out (the black connector) as a sound output and don't have pops at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back