Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello everyone,

Just recently I started doing my own Hackintosh. Mainly,because it looked interesting. So I have followed the guides that are here. For my build : Asrock Z77 extreme6, 3570k, and a gtx 680 classified. Everything went smoothly just the way the guide said to do. I was able to boot from the usb. I installed Mavericks on a separate hard drive. The usb booted up. I installed the Osx Mavericks on the seperated hard drive. The OS X booted up. This is when it gets interesting. I used one of the Dsdt from one of the guides for the asrock extreme6. I used the settings that were recommened. After the restart it does not boot up. I did a -v -x GraphicEnabler=No . Since that is what i was reading to do to get the error message. It gets stuck on system uptime in nanoseconds. No matter what i do or what commands i type it always ends up there. Can someone guide me, perhaps i did something wrong or i missed a step or perhaps i am missing something.

Do you mean i boot with the usb and then i head over to the hard drive and do that? The -x to boot into safe mode?

Do you mean i boot with the usb and then i head over to the hard drive and do that? The -x to boot into safe mode?
Yeah, boot with the USB, and choose your hard drive partition, and type the boot flags -v -x once you are on the desktop run multibeast and install NullCPUPowerManagment then reboot and boot without the USB and try again booting with -v to see if hangs somewhere or gives a kernel panic.

I tried doing that and it still doesnt let me. Do i reinstall the OS and just install the nullcpupower then?

It is weird what I do. Like it will not boot at all. It will only boot when i do a -f -v -x DSDT=NULL with this combination it boots up but i cant even use it properly. The network drivers are not installed then again that is what the -f is for.

It is weird what I do. Like it will not boot at all. It will only boot when i do a -f -v -x DSDT=NULL with this combination it boots up but i cant even use it properly. The network drivers are not installed then again that is what the -f is for.

-v is verbose mode, so you can see the "background" output.

-f ignores kext caches, in case some kext is acting weird or not installed properly and is preventing the boot.

-x is safe mode.

maybe the one helping you boot, is DSDT=Null

here you can see all the boot options
http://www.tonymacx86.com/wiki/index.php/Org.chameleon.Boot.plist

And what happen if you boot with only -v DSDT=Null ?

It does not boot at all it gives me some error like bluetoothpci or something like that i will look at it again tomorrow when i get home from work.

Ok i did the -v DSDT=NULL and it does not work. It stays stuck at bluetoothHCI blah blah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back