CPU
Intel i5 5200u
Graphics
Integrated Graphics
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi everyone,
I want to know if these parts are compatible to run Mountain lion. I also need to know if I could install windows, run a VM (my other computers are old) make a unibeast flash drive with that, then during the installation can I wipe out the HDD (no sdd; need lots of space). I am making two partitions one for windows and other ML. Sorry for asking alot :(.

My parts are:
CPU: Intel Core i3-3240
MOB:Gigabyte GA-H77-DS3H
GPU: Gigabyte NVIDIA Silent GeForce 210 1GB
RAM: Corsair XMS3 Classic 8GB
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3TB
PSU: Topower TOP-700WB Nano Series 700W Semi-Modular 80PLUS Bronze Certified PSU
WIFI CARD: Gigabyte GC-WB300D Bluetooth 4.0/WiFi Expansion Card
CASE: Enermax CLIPEUS ECA3212-BL USB3.0 Black ATX Mid Tower
UNIBEAST: ADATA DashDrive UV120 8GB Retractable USB Flash Drive

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]This is my first computer build so I don't know much but I watch videos on how to build one and now it's like i can just constructing. I need to know if these can work out of the box. Also do HDMI port work on the GPU if i give my system a definition of a mac mini (people say mac mini is good to support multiple monitors). I want to connect this downstairs to my tv because I have all my old computers full of space and don't want to buy more monitors. Sorry for all this [/FONT]:([FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif].

Thanks
Stransform (not my name)
[/FONT]

Hi everyone,
I want to know if these parts are compatible to run Mountain lion. I also need to know if I could install windows, run a VM (my other computers are old) make a unibeast flash drive with that, then during the installation can I wipe out the HDD (no sdd; need lots of space). I am making two partitions one for windows and other ML. Sorry for asking alot :(.

My parts are:
CPU: Intel Core i3-3240
MOB:Gigabyte GA-H77-DS3H
GPU: Gigabyte NVIDIA Silent GeForce 210 1GB
RAM: Corsair XMS3 Classic 8GB
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3TB
PSU: Topower TOP-700WB Nano Series 700W Semi-Modular 80PLUS Bronze Certified PSU
WIFI CARD: Gigabyte GC-WB300D Bluetooth 4.0/WiFi Expansion Card
CASE: Enermax CLIPEUS ECA3212-BL USB3.0 Black ATX Mid Tower
UNIBEAST: ADATA DashDrive UV120 8GB Retractable USB Flash Drive

This is my first computer build so I don't know much but I watch videos on how to build one and now it's like i can just constructing. I need to know if these can work out of the box. Also do HDMI port work on the GPU if i give my system a definition of a mac mini (people say mac mini is good to support multiple monitors). I want to connect this downstairs to my tv because I have all my old computers full of space and don't want to buy more monitors. Sorry for all this :(.

Thanks
Stransform (not my name)

Your hardware will run OS X. However, the Wifi/Bluetooth card is not supported (as far as I know). Your Mac OS X boot partition must be less than 1TB.

I'm not quite sure what you're asking as far as the VM is concerned - but running Mac OS X on a VM is unsupported and not discussed on this site.

Hi nobodynose,

Do you know any compatible wifi card from canada computers and a bluetooth dongle also from canada computers. You also did not answer if it works out of the box (With multibeast of course). That reminds me do you know the multibeast settings for this build:?:. I can run this on my tv right:?:.

thanks
Stransform (not my name)

P.S:sorry for not using a proper question mark, i have a wierd keyboard.

Forgot something!
Can i install ML on 1 tb, windows 7 on 1.5 tb, and then windows 8 or ML on the other remaing part (0.5 TB)
Stransform

hello?
I need help but, no response.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back