Graphics
GTX 960
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I've installed Hackintosh with Chameleon in my Dell XPS 15 L502x (Clover haven't worked) and i have problems with graphics card. My SMBIOS is well (MacBook Pro 8,1) and I have added to boot flag SkipNvidiaGfx=Yes to skip 525M, but when I use HD 3000, the screen appears like a picture in the attachment. My notebook only boot normally if I delete AppleIntelSNB.kext

Note: I've tried GraphicsEnabler=No too.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 20160419_123328.jpg
    20160419_123328.jpg
    565.2 KB · Views: 171
I've installed Hackintosh with Chameleon in my Dell XPS 15 L502x (Clover haven't worked) and i have problems with graphics card. My SMBIOS is well (MacBook Pro 8,1) and I have added to boot flag SkipNvidiaGfx=Yes to skip 525M, but when I use HD 3000, the screen appears like a picture in the attachment. My notebook only boot normally if I delete AppleIntelSNB.kext

Note: I've tried GraphicsEnabler=No too.

Thanks!

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Clover guide works well with chameleon?

Thanks!

The Clover guide, unsurprisingly, uses Clover.

You should start by filling out your profile as requested in the guide. If you're not sure of your hardware details, post output from 'lspci -nn' in Linux Terminal.

The Clover guide, unsurprisingly, uses Clover.

You should start by filling out your profile as requested in the guide. If you're not sure of your hardware details, post output from 'lspci -nn' in Linux Terminal.

Sorry, RehabMan.
Here:
System: Dell XPS 15 L502X P11F (Chameleon)
CPU: i7-2670QM / HM67
Graphics: Intel HD 3000/Nvidia 525M, 1920x1080

Sorry, RehabMan.
Here:
System: Dell XPS 15 L502X P11F (Chameleon)
CPU: i7-2670QM / HM67
Graphics: Intel HD 3000/Nvidia 525M, 1920x1080

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ. Make sure you read it carefully.

Yes, i have tried. But my notebook don't boot with clover, everytime i get b1f: error when FAT32 or boot1: /boot5 error when Apple . Sometimes Clover work but when I shutdown the Notebook, bootloader not work anymore. I just have success with Chameleon :/

Make sure you follow the Clover guide as written.

I'm not referring to previous attempts with Clover before linked you to my guide. I'm referring to starting over and following the guide as written.

Good luck and have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back