Intel Core i7-6700K 4 GHz Quad-Core Processor
Graphics
Sapphire Radeon RX 580 Pulse Dual, 8GB GDDR5, 256BIT, 11265-05-20G
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello there,

I've already tried some of the suggestions about this issue but nothing worked.

I was running High Sierra, stable for over a year, with system updated smoothly through that period. I was enabling the NTFS disk use through terminal to access my Windows SSD. Something went wrong, i could not mount the Windows volume so i restarted the machine. And it got stuck, as the image attached shows.

Here is my machine: GA-Z170X-UD5 TH (BIOS F5) | i7 6700K | GeForce GTX 970 | Clover on a Samsung m.2 NVME
Oh, and my other systems (Sierra and Win10, both on separate SSDs) are working, i'm writing from the Sierra right now.

Please, help! I need to continue my work.

Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• IMG_2916.jpg
    IMG_2916.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 58
First boot wit a usb hack or linux, and check the EFI if present.

i hope that you have a backup (for EFI) then recopy in your partition for mac OS and boot

try to boot from recovery if you could and make a check,

i hope that you have a usb mac os to boot safe....

Hi there, thanks for the reply.

Well, i already checked. The EFI is there. I changed it to my last backup, by the way. No change. And i was able to boot from recovery without a problem.

Any more ideas? The thing is... the cause is really weird. How trying to read NTFS through terminal resulted in this?

thanks

then boot on mac os , i think it is ok ( paragorn is nice for support NTFS)

for windows, i doesn know well. try again,

I am not able to boot normally on my main system. That's the problem. The "read ntfs" thing was the cause of all this. Right now i just want to my high sierra to boot normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back