Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 750
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi All, I'm hoping someone can help me with my install. I have my Unibeast on an 8GB patriot USB thumb. Seems O.K. I'm following the latest install guide. Using Latest Unibeast 5.1. I start my CustoMac and it loads the USB fine but on the Apple screen it only get about half way to loading the files and stops. I let it stay overnight and still no progress. I've completed the install several times before Once with a different HD and then once with the Samsung. Can't say I did anything really different. I've tried the recommended Bios settings as well as others.

Intel i7-4790k (Recommended)
ASUS Z97-Deluxe Mother (Recommended)
Gigabyte GTX 750 Graphics (Recommended)
32 GB Patriot Viper PC3-19200 2400MHz
Samsung SSD 850EVO (Recommended)
CoolMaster GX 750W PS
Corsair Spec-2 Case

Hi All, I'm hoping someone can help me with my install. I have my Unibeast on an 8GB patriot USB thumb. Seems O.K. I'm following the latest install guide. Using Latest Unibeast 5.1. I start my CustoMac and it loads the USB fine but on the Apple screen it only get about half way to loading the files and stops. I let it stay overnight and still no progress. I've completed the install several times before Once with a different HD and then once with the Samsung. Can't say I did anything really different. I've tried the recommended Bios settings as well as others.

Intel i7-4790k (Recommended)
ASUS Z97-Deluxe Mother (Recommended)
Gigabyte GTX 750 Graphics (Recommended)
32 GB Patriot Viper PC3-19200 2400MHz
Samsung SSD 850EVO (Recommended)
CoolMaster GX 750W PS
Corsair Spec-2 Case

Please read the Rules.
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you
This is to avoid people having to scroll back to Post #1 just to see what you have.

Thanks in anticipation.

Boot with -v and post a picture of the screen when it stops.

I too am having this exact same problem except that I have different hardware. I am brand new to the community, so forgive me for asking, but are you saying I should press "-v" after selecting the chameleon image for Yosemite?

I will let you know if I come to any solution pixsum.

I too am having this exact same problem except that I have different hardware. I am brand new to the community, so forgive me for asking, but are you saying I should press "-v" after selecting the chameleon image for Yosemite?

I will let you know if I come to any solution pixsum.

You should start your own thread instead of hijacking this one.

You also should read the Rules.
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Thanks in anticipation.

Apologies Pilgrim, but I did start my own thread a few hours before this one.
I (falsely) presumed that fewer threads would make for easier reading.
Either way, I appreciate the help and will do my best to help pixsum as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back