Contribute
Register

Please help! post installation problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Customac Mini Deluxe
CPU
Intel Core i7-4770K
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
hello. i wonder if anyone can help me with these issues? running a gigabyte ga-z87n-wifi motherboard with pretty much everything that is in the customac mini deluxe november list & have installed mavericks but have some problems with it, first of all, no audio despite having ran multi beast a few times & trying several different drivers. secondly, my corsair vengeance should be 1600mhz & is being shown in system information as 1333mhz? third, when i restart i am unable to use my wireless keyboard & mouse until i have typed my password with a borrowed wired keyboard. fourth, usb ports are working/not working randomly. one other thing i noticed is that a couple of times after restart, the time had changed on its own? i am happy to have got this far, but i am getting frustrated! please, if anyone can help, i'd really appreciate it. cheers...

ok, i solved the memory issue by changing settings in the bios. still unable to solve any of the other issues so please, if you can point me in the right direction i would really appreciate it!

Do you have the time set to auto based on location? Are you trying to use a USB 3.0 port for your wireless mouse keyboard and do you have the option in the bios to use full USB support at boot? When you try new audio drivers are you deleting the old ones and running repair permissions or anything similar? Also you are using non DSDT audio drivers correct? Hope these questions point you in the right direction, happy thanksgiving!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back