Graphics
nvidia
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I built a mac with the exact specs as custom mac mini. It was working fine for a couple of weeks. I shut it down and left it for a month as i had to travel. When i came back and tried to restart it. It said bootloader not supported and went to the multibeast screen, the apple logo came on and then it becomes black screen...:banghead::banghead:....Please help....

I'm afraid there's not enough information for diagnostics :) ..

Did ANYTHING change ??
Did you add a drive ? perhaps switched peripherals ?
Any new USB hardware connected ?

When you get to the boot selection menu .. try booting with -v -f
and see what's up .. it might get you up and running ..
if not .. try to boot with -v -x (Safe mode) .. if that doesn't work ..
perhaps you could post a picture of the screen output.

Best of luck !

The only things changed was that I shut down the system for almost two months and locked it up. I did add and extra hdd but it was working in the past. When I tried to restart after two months, I get the gigabyte mobo symbol, followed by the multibeast and mavericks icon, then on the top left, it shows, " this boot loader is not supported" twice, then white screen with apple logo comes up and spins for a couple of seconds and then goes black... it did not even boot up in safe mode. The only thing changed was that the computer was sitting idle for two months with no power... please help....:banghead::banghead:. Thanks in advance, i tried -v-f it did not work... please let me know what more info do you need.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back