EVGA GTX 750 Ti FTW
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Please help me with my wifi card TL-WN851ND

Hi all, after more than a week of battling with my build I've finally made it to work as a Yosemite hackintosh, but the only thing I can't get to work is the wifi card. I'ts an Tp Link TL-WN851ND.

I know there is a guide for this kind of situation http://www.tonymacx86.com/network/104850-guide-airport-pcie-half-mini-v2.html , it actually help me notice that it seems that there is no compatibilty advice for this one in particular, but there are a lot of instructions and a millions of things that I can't understand at all. Too much instructions I don't understand, hard language to me, and some steps that I don't know how to do.
My build is:

Intel Core i7-4790
Gigabyte GA-Z97-HD3
EVGA GTX 750 Ti FTW
Kingston HyperX Fury 1600MHz 2x8GB
Seagate Barracuda 1TB
Corsair CX Series CX600M
Tp Link TL-WN851ND

By the way, DPCI Manager tells me this
Captura de pantalla 2015-07-03 a las 20.03.10.pngI hope you can help me with this.

Please help me :(

Hi all, after more than a week of battling with my build I've finally made it to work as a Yosemite hackintosh, but the only thing I can't get to work is the wifi card. I'ts an Tp Link TL-WN851ND.

I know there is a guide for this kind of situation http://www.tonymacx86.com/network/104850-guide-airport-pcie-half-mini-v2.html , it actually help me notice that it seems that there is no compatibilty advice for this one in particular, but there are a lot of instructions and a millions of things that I can't understand at all. Too much instructions I don't understand, hard language to me, and some steps that I don't know how to do.
My build is:

Intel Core i7-4790
Gigabyte GA-Z97-HD3
EVGA GTX 750 Ti FTW
Kingston HyperX Fury 1600MHz 2x8GB
Seagate Barracuda 1TB
Corsair CX Series CX600M
Tp Link TL-WN851ND

By the way, DPCI Manager tells me this
View attachment 143256I hope you can help me with this.

From my understanding, AR9227 is not supported.

Install a compatible card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back