Graphics
K5000
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I AM NEW FOR HAKINTOSH I BUILD HP Z800 WORKSTATION installed secussfully Mojave but in my desktop no sound and bluetooth please help me out....

Integrated Intel/Realtek HD ALC262 Audio
It's not showing devices in sound....

USB Bluetooth Dongle... No bluetooth icon in preferences panel.... In system report in bluetooth No information but In USB it showing bluetooth HCI...

PLEASE HELP ME OUT.....

Did you tried Universal audio codec VoodooHDA from Multibeast? Try it with it if you didn't tried already.
I don't know about bluetooth but your adapter might not be fully compatible with Mojave. Wait for more replies, someone might know if there is an option to fix that issue.

Did you tried Universal audio codec VoodooHDA from Multibeast? Try it with it if you didn't tried already.
I don't know about bluetooth but your adapter might not be fully compatible with Mojave. Wait for more replies, someone might know if there is an option to fix that issue.

How to do it please explain me using multibeast....

Start Multibeast, navigate to Driver tab, click Audio section and colapse Universal from the list. I attached the screenshot for you to see what I'm talking about. Please note that this is older version of Multibeast so there might be slight difference from the version you are using. Make sure to read the description for each driver you are trying to install because each version has it's specifics or known bugs.

Universal Audio Driver.png

If you install one and it does not work, you might need to try different versions couple of times until you get it working. I suggest that you manuall clean/delete non working kext before trying to install new driver version and that .perfPane from location shown in the description.
Also, make sure after each try in System Preferences > Hardware > Sound > Output by clicking each output that you hear or do not hear sound before proceeding with next install. Play some youtube video or audio file from hard drive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back