Contribute
Register

Please Help me, Asus G73JH Realtek ALC269 El Capitan not work

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you used emulated nvram before you have to remove more than the driver for native nvram to work with AptioMemoryFix. https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-asus-rog-g73jh-using-clover-uefi.242770/#post-1695198

P.S.
This is how you downgrade a 5870m to a 6870m. Open SSDT-GFX0.dsl change 5870 to 6870, save as ACPI binary, replace the old one.
Now your card is a cr@ppier version of itself without the performance loss.

AptioMemoryFIx not worked for me, the boot stop in this point, so i copied the EmuVariableUefi-64 again and boot without problems, i'm so happy!!!

Last edited:
@maromi i changed the number , work and look good :) thanks a lot again!

I didn't use automerge because sorted order isn't needed and the only SSDT's needed are created by users.
The oem DSDT doesn't have any oem _DSM methods anyway.
I left the XDSM patch enabled because no one should be using a patched DSDT anyway.
this is from the bootlog verifying no oem _DSM method
Code:
3:602  0:000  === [ FixBiosDsdt ] ===
3:686  0:000   - [change _DSM to XDSM]: pattern 5F44534D, bin not found / already patched!
3:690  0:000  === [ PatchAllSSDT ] ===
3:690  0:000  4. [change _DSM to XDSM]: pattern 5F44534D, bin not found / already patched!

My reply was in direct response to the problem reported in post #3 by @falsate.

If you look at the files provided there, you will note ACPI/patched/DSDT.aml with several _DSM methods added... You will also note that config.plist has the _DSM->XDSM patch enabled, which of course is nonsense with a ACPI/patched/DSDT.aml with added _DSM methods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back