2x EVGA GTX 680 FTW LE
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
My mac has been working flawlessly for days since 10.7.4 was released. Until this morning, it gave me an error "boot0:error"

and after trying multiple restarts etc unhooking extra drives except for the system and reconnecting everything, i was unsuccessful. I have attached the screens after i booted with "-v" to see where it was hanging.

I then booted into my windows partition using the unibeast stick, and was able to get in there. My system drive boots, but through windows i am unable to access my Mac OS X drive, except for my separate data drive. It says the partition is "corrupt". I was wondering if there was any fix that i can do without having to reinstall everything. thanks.

photo 1.JPG
photo 3.JPG

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 105
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 87
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 77
Have you tried booting up with rBoot instead of Unibeast, I find that rBoot can help more then Unibeast when it comes to fixing up a broken system, if that still doesn't try booting up with safe mode while on rBoot, also the reason why you can't access your on stuff from Windows is because Windows can't access things on a partition that's formated with Mac OS Journaled.

I actually just kinda got fed up, and reformatted since all my data is on a separate drive. But i'll keep the rBoot in mind next time anything happens, thanks for that.

Also, i have MacDrive 8 installed on my windows partition, which allows me to access the Mac Hd's with easy and change stuff around if needed, including formatting drives etc, directly through windows, works like a charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back